All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:12 pm 

Hi everyone, we are currently working on Live 9. We cannot yet publicly give a release date or list of new features - I assure you, this forum will know as soon as either of those are available. Thanks for your patience! In the mean time, if you'd like to keep up with the latest features in Live 8, you are all welcome to try out the latest beta: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=160371

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:07 pm 

Ableton_David wrote:
Hi everyone, we are currently working on Live 9. We cannot yet publicly give a release date or list of new features - I assure you, this forum will know as soon as either of those are available. Thanks for your patience! In the mean time, if you'd like to keep up with the latest features in Live 8, you are all welcome to try out the latest beta: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=160371

Cool! and Thanks! :D

Bitwig/1.0.5 - Ableton/Live 8 - Apple/MacPro-2.8Ghz-8Core-RAID - Samsung/SM-P2770H 27" - Yamaha/HS80M/HS10W - Behringer/BCR/BCF - Allen & Heath/Xone:3D - Sennheiser/HD25-13 - Native Instruments/Komplete9/Traktor Pro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:46 pm 

Ableton_David wrote:
Hi everyone, we are currently working on Live 9.

Um, crikey. Is this the first official word we've had that Live 9 is going to happen at all?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:04 am 

Ableton_David wrote:

Thanks for the update!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:49 am 

casiblake wrote:
Ableton_David wrote:
Hi everyone, we are currently working on Live 9.

Um, crikey. Is this the first official word we've had that Live 9 is going to happen at all?

my thoughts exactly.

working on it? like: scoping out the new features and making a project plan?

rumors are that there may be an announcement soon though.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:03 pm 

casiblake wrote:

It's better late than nothing :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:21 pm 

ciw wrote:
It's attitudes like this that encourage the industry to give us feature heavy software that crashes.

no...

flstudio and many others gives features after features... and its rok solid...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:56 pm 

It's kinda astonishing that Ableton still, after all this time, haven't got it that all most people want is some basic communication that says yes, we're here, this is what's going on, etc.
Why they've withdrawn so much from the forums is, frankly, baffling.

OSX 10.5.6

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:15 pm 

remute99 wrote:
It's kinda astonishing that Ableton still, after all this time, haven't got it that all most people want is some basic communication that says yes, we're here, this is what's going on, etc.
Why they've withdrawn so much from the forums is, frankly, baffling.

Five! :D

Bitwig/1.0.5 - Ableton/Live 8 - Apple/MacPro-2.8Ghz-8Core-RAID - Samsung/SM-P2770H 27" - Yamaha/HS80M/HS10W - Behringer/BCR/BCF - Allen & Heath/Xone:3D - Sennheiser/HD25-13 - Native Instruments/Komplete9/Traktor Pro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:43 pm 

It is really awkard that there is no rough estimate about what we can expect.
Only therefore i changed to S1 and they will get my anual recording budgets in the future.
In spite of that i like Live of course and i´m proud about their success story because it is a Germany company.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm 

BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH..... BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH.... BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH... and BITCH some more....

its all you fukin people do.

bitch if its too soon, bitch if its too late, bitch if they say too much, bitch if they don't say enough... i hope each of you that feels the need to constantly whine on an ongoing basis about what Ableton are doing get your very own completely unique Live 9 bug that no one else gets, doesn't show up in a bug report and drives you fucking mad... that way you can come on to the forum and bitch Live 10 into existence. because now that there is a mention of Live 9 the Live 10 threads will start.

careful what you wish for. bitches.

:idea: use what you have and STFU!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:02 pm 

H20nly wrote:
BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH..... BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH.... BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH... and BITCH some more....

bitch if its too soon, bitch if its too late, bitch if they say too much, bitch if they don't say enough... i hope each of you that feels the need to constantly whine on an ongoing basis about what Ableton are doing get your very own completely unique Live 9 bug that no one else gets, doesn't show up in a bug report and drives you fucking mad... that way you can come on to the forum and bitch Live 10 into existence. because now that there is a mention of Live 9 the Live 10 threads will start.

what shell we do else? it's the internet man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSDj7bjA ... r_embedded

:D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:11 pm 

fisto wrote:
H20nly wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSDj7bjA ... r_embedded

:D :D :D :D :D

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrI7QUJfkvI

http://soundcloud.com/scutheotaku

I LIKE TACOS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:43 pm 

fisto wrote:

H20nly wrote:

don't you have a 30 page report on Reaper to write anyway?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:48 pm 

scutheotaku wrote:

sounds a lot like you on Saturday. :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40  Next