Moronic canadians in Roatan

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
john gordon

Moronic canadians in Roatan

Post by john gordon » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:35 am

I cant believe Americans get a bad rap for being the worst travelers on the planet.After being trapped on a beautiful Island with the dorkiest people imaginable I was ready to kill myself.I felt like I was living in a bad country music video surrounded by fat,cheap,loud rednecks..(all you people do is smoke cigarettes-so fucking gross)It was really awful and no joke they are without a doubt the biggest idiots on this planet..Thank God Im not from that awful place is all I can really say.. ehh ehhh eehhh ehh eehhh whats up ehhh how are eehhhh ehhhh ehhh ehhh good day ehhh eehhhh ehhhh eehhhh you fucking idiots!!!!! :twisted:

timothyallan

Re: Moronic canadians in Roatan

Post by timothyallan » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:15 am

lol you're American.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:33 am

Goodbye john gordon, we hardly knew ye.

:x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

dhilsabeck

Post by dhilsabeck » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Nice. I like me some Canada bashing. :x

The ones that irritate me are usually travelers who, just because they're Canadian, think they have some superior enlightened view of the world and get horribly offended when someone asks if they're American (which truthfully doesn't always happen because due to their maple leaf flags they keep in very visible places whilst traveling), as just to say, "I'm not an ignorant American, eh. Don't even bring me down to their level by presuming that I am. By doing so you will open the door me to prove my cultural superiority by correcting you and informing you that I am most certainly not American, but a citizen of Canada, where everyone is enlightened and has an un-corrupt government with unrivaled domestic and foreign policies...American...(shakes head and looks off in distance with disgusted look on face)"

On the plus side, you produce some pretty funny people (who move the fuck away to America when they become famous). You have the Canadian Rockies which are awesome. The walleye fishing in Ontario is pretty good. And most importantly you have Rush (who are getting ready for another American tour).

kanuck

Post by kanuck » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:37 pm

at least i'm not an american ;)

Countries that hate Canada= USA
Countries that hate USA= pretty much everyone else.

MacGuffin

Post by MacGuffin » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:36 pm

congratulations, you have realised that each country has it's hicks and bumpkins.

Let me guess, this was in an all inclusive unlimited booze resort?

glitchrock-buddha

Post by glitchrock-buddha » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:51 pm

Wow, we have rednecks too? Everybody smokes here?

I'm never sure if you're an adult pretending to be a 12 year old when you post or if you actually believe anything you say. ;)
dhilsabeck wrote:
The ones that irritate me are usually travelers who, just because they're Canadian, think they have some superior enlightened view of the world and get horribly offended when someone asks if they're American (which truthfully doesn't always happen because due to their maple leaf flags they keep in very visible places whilst traveling), as just to say, "I'm not an ignorant American, eh. Don't even bring me down to their level by presuming that I am. By doing so you will open the door me to prove my cultural superiority by correcting you and informing you that I am most certainly not American, but a citizen of Canada, where everyone is enlightened and has an un-corrupt government with unrivaled domestic and foreign policies...American...(shakes head and looks off in distance with disgusted look on face)"
I couldn't agree with you more on this point. The anti-american sentiment runs deep in our culture and it is a very ignorant one. I'm not sure who is the more arrogant between americans and canadians, though we are so for different reasons. I find myself sticking up for America quite a bit these days, even though y'all are a bunch of pricks just like us. :lol:
Professional Shark Jumper.

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Canadians are hilarious. Their entire culture is based on not being another culture. I’m sure they must have other valuable contributions to society but mostly they’re just known for not being Americans.

timothyallan

Post by timothyallan » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:06 pm

beats me wrote:Canadians are hilarious. Their entire culture is based on not being another culture. I’m sure they must have other valuable contributions to society but mostly they’re just known for not being Americans.
This is awesome Beats.

glitchrock-buddha

Post by glitchrock-buddha » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:12 pm

beats me wrote:Canadians are hilarious. Their entire culture is based on not being another culture. I’m sure they must have other valuable contributions to society but mostly they’re just known for not being Americans.
Not just our National culture, but also the subcultures within. Quebec's culture is based on not being Canadian. BC Culture is very much about not being from Ontario etc...

MacGuffin

Post by MacGuffin » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:17 pm

beats me wrote:entire culture
right... :roll:

The same way the entire American culture is based on not being British?

Granted it's certainly how a lot of Canadians might describe themselves though.

IMO on many levels the culture in the northern States is closer to Canada's than the southern States.

timothyallan

Post by timothyallan » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:22 pm

glitchrock-buddha wrote:
Not just our National culture, but also the subcultures within. Quebec's culture is based on not being Canadian. BC Culture is very much about not being from Ontario etc...
Calgarians not being from Edmonton...

justchris86

Post by justchris86 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:24 pm

ha ha I am from Canada. and all of these posts are so stupid. you americans are funny. you pretend to know things about us.

Canada is the best country to live in. unless you are a musician
"Do not quote or read this text"

https://soundcloud.com/unnecessary-roughness-yyc

glitchrock-buddha

Post by glitchrock-buddha » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:27 pm

justchris86 wrote:ha ha I am from Canada. and all of these posts are so stupid. you americans are funny. you pretend to know things about us.

Canada is the best country to live in. unless you are a musician
especially bad if you are an electronic musician! But I still like it here...

Jesus Christ

Post by Jesus Christ » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:47 pm

fucking canadians