Unlocks from the abes.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
UKRuss

Unlocks from the abes.

Post by UKRuss » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Anyone know if they work on weekends...taken the M4L plunge but need more unlocks to authorise Live again to get m4l working.

Do they work Sats or will I have to wait in line for Monday?

ark

Re: Unlocks from the abes.

Post by ark » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:59 pm

UKRuss wrote:Anyone know if they work on weekends...taken the M4L plunge but need more unlocks to authorise Live again to get m4l working.
Why do you need additional unlocks? Unless you're trying to move Live to a different machine, you should simply be able to add M4L to your account and authorize again without human intervention.

SluckP

Post by SluckP » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:35 pm

ark wrote:
UKRuss wrote:Anyone know if they work on weekends...taken the M4L plunge but need more unlocks to authorise Live again to get m4l working.
Why do you need additional unlocks? Unless you're trying to move Live to a different machine, you should simply be able to add M4L to your account and authorize again without human intervention.
I have the same problem as UKRuss. The website doesn't let me reautorize without more unlocks. Perhaps a bug in the webshop?
I think I have to wait 'til monday then.

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:06 pm

They don't work Sats. Shame. Had some real go-to stuff for granulator this evening...oh well.

Not a bug son, just if you've used all your unlocks (multiple machine use etc,) you need to ask for more. simples.

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:18 pm

UKRuss wrote:They don't work Sats. Shame.
Its not unusual for the support machine from Frankfurt that is Christian Kleine to provide this kind of support at weird hours in the weekend.
But you're out of luck with timing. Last night of Musik Messe in Frankfurt. I can only guess that he and whomever else might have answered at this hour is probably near a table of drinks at this moment.

Its for exactly this reason it should be legal to lock up a few interns over the weekend :D

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:43 am

:D Ah well, Monday it is. I don't begrudge the abes a day off.

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:00 am

don't want to state the obvious…. but I will! Have you emailed unlocks@ ?

and have you tried the phone? never know

I am sure I was told once that they have someone on call over the weekend for unlocks…. if not they bloody should considering weekends is when people generally have gigs.

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:39 am

Did the e-mail...but didn't try the phone, it says it's a no-no at the weekends...I can wait til Monday anyway now. Just had a storming idea that involved granulator for summat last night...but I had fun anyway. Granulator can wait til next time. :D