osama bin laden dead

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
The Leveller

Re: osama bin laden dead as a cock sucker!!!!!

Post by The Leveller » Mon May 02, 2011 8:03 am

Styles Bitchly wrote:
eddiex wrote:weird...... may 1,1945....hamburg radio announces adolf hitler is dead.
Shhhhhh....next thing you know, Hallmark will jump on the bandwagon and invent another "special occasion day" to sell more cards.
"Annual Anti AntiChrist Day". :|
This was predicted by the Coral Castle.

Bagatell

Post by Bagatell » Mon May 02, 2011 8:29 am

Sky news already casting doubt on the story.

http://skyplayer.sky.com/vod/page/playLiveTv.do

7redBl@dder

Post by 7redBl@dder » Mon May 02, 2011 8:42 am

oddtones001 wrote:I'm glad they got that piece of garbage. I hope they shot him in the face and split his cock sucker wide open!! I guess this means we can bring our troops home, mission finally fucking accomplished!! We still have troops in Germany so I doubt we will be out of the Middle East any time soon. I hear a SEAL team did the honors. They got in a fire fight and poked some holes in his sorry ass. I've seen those guys train at Little Creek. Those guys do not fuck around at all.

you'll believe the moon is made of cheese if the main stream media
tells you.Bin laden has been dead for years.Back to your playstation..

Goddard

Post by Goddard » Mon May 02, 2011 12:26 pm

7redBl@dder wrote:
oddtones001 wrote:I'm glad they got that piece of garbage. I hope they shot him in the face and split his cock sucker wide open!! I guess this means we can bring our troops home, mission finally fucking accomplished!! We still have troops in Germany so I doubt we will be out of the Middle East any time soon. I hear a SEAL team did the honors. They got in a fire fight and poked some holes in his sorry ass. I've seen those guys train at Little Creek. Those guys do not fuck around at all.

Exactly! Almost 10 years after 9/11 and there are still ignorants who believe in Bin Laden and Al Qaida. Wake up idiots!
How blind are you to not see the biggest bull since the Reichstag fire in 1933?! Ignorance is bliss...
"Machines are the weapon employed by the capitalists to quell the revolt of specialized labor" Karl Marx

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Mon May 02, 2011 12:46 pm

john gordon wrote:I bet Bin Laden regrets allowing his iPhone app to "use his current location

Funny.

FUNNY.

That priceless bit of john gordon humour went unappreciated for nearly 2 more pages. :x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Mon May 02, 2011 1:26 pm

Goddard wrote:
7redBl@dder wrote:

Exactly! Almost 10 years after 9/11 and there are still ignorants who believe in Bin Laden and Al Qaida. Wake up idiots!
How blind are you to not see the biggest bull since the Reichstag fire in 1933?! Ignorance is bliss...
I need the truth. Please fill me in.

oddtones001

Post by oddtones001 » Mon May 02, 2011 1:40 pm

Goddard wrote:
7redBl@dder wrote:

Calm down 7redBl@dder, I question everything. You're not the only one who read "Manufacturing Consent". I am suspicious that he was dumped at sea. If there were an intact corpse, I would have had a taxidermist mount him on a board and display him in the Smithsonian. I'm trying to figure out the Playstation jab. Maybe that is what YOU think war is like. I've lived around the largest naval installation in the world for most of my life and have worked on the Amphibious base in the past as a civilian. I don't know what war is like or care to know. It's not a video game you can turn off when you are tired of playing, that much I do know. You can blow YOUR Playstation right out of your ass!!! I like it when the "enlightened people" quote Karl Marx, it really makes you appear very intelligent and intimidates the shit out of me because you assume that I am a simple idiot or a child on a Playstation that could never comprehend such deep concepts or other types of esoteric knowledge you obviously possess. We all haven't drank the Kool-Aid over here. I question everything and believe very little of what is on TV. I didn't know last night that OBL's body was allegedly dumped at sea. Knowing that now I have to be somewhat skeptical. You just assume I believe everything our government and media tells us. I hope the report of OBL's demise is true. There are a lot of people over here and abroad that really need this and hope that it is true.
Last edited by oddtones001 on Mon May 02, 2011 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mac Pro quad 2.6 ghz, OS X 10.6.8,Rosetta 200,Apogee X-FireWire card,Joe MeekVC1Q,MS2000, Logic 9,Live 8,Operator,Mackie Big Knob, JBL LSR 4328s,Audio Technica,AKG,Neumann,Radius,Virus TI Snow,PadKontrol,Launchpad, Maschine, Tempest.

Griogair

Post by Griogair » Mon May 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Yus! I was praying there would be a thread on this pish as I signed into the forum.

A sceptical POV from Scotland:

OK... With an Election looming, The US has killed their most wanted. They then decided that DNA testing was unnecessary as they have a photo. ''Arab guy with a beard in a turban....'' Cant be too many of those in and about Pakistan. Then the body is buried / dumped in the ocean before any proof can be assessed. Seriously... ANYONE??? Oh, and he was overseeing a Pakistani military training camp...Right...

I'm sure this will go down like a fart in a space suit..... :roll:
I wish I had a cool website to add here...

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Mon May 02, 2011 2:15 pm

Your "looming" election is more than a year away. FYI.

I think you conspiracy theorists should stick to the Hitler parallel - as if the truth about such matters is something our short attention spans will ever be privy to.

LoopStationZebra wrote:
john gordon wrote:I bet Bin Laden regrets allowing his iPhone app to "use his current location

Funny.

FUNNY.

That priceless bit of john gordon humour went unappreciated for nearly 2 more pages. :x
It wasn't the app. It was the computer he sync'd too. Get your iFacts str8 :roll:

snakedogman

Post by snakedogman » Mon May 02, 2011 2:21 pm

Great news. Can't get over the the fact though that they dumped his body in the sea and so far have not provided any pictures of the body. Not that I particularly want to see that, but they sure make themselves easy targets for conspiracy theorists. For all we know, he could have been dead for years, or he could be retiring in a mansion with 40 virgins somewhere in South America.

Griogair

Post by Griogair » Mon May 02, 2011 2:25 pm

snakedogman wrote:Great news. Can't get over the the fact though that they dumped his body in the sea and so far have not provided any pictures of the body. Not that I particularly want to see that, but they sure make themselves easy targets for conspiracy theorists. For all we know, he could have been dead for years, or he could be retiring in a mansion with 40 virgins somewhere in South America.
Seconded.

@H2Only... it is, and the campaign is looming dude.

They do make it easy to criticise. The body of the worlds most wanted man...dumped at sea... as if that's going to float. (oh yes I did)
I wish I had a cool website to add here...

crofter

Post by crofter » Mon May 02, 2011 2:28 pm

I heard he is shacked up with Elvis, Glen Miller and Robert fucking Maxwell.
Core2 quad q660, 4gig ram, Win 7 home premium SP1.
P4 2.8 ghz, Gigabyte GA- 81E2004P, 1.5 gig ram,XP Home, SP3.
dual core pentium laptop 2 gig ram Win 8.
MOTU 8Pre,Tascam FW-1804,Zoom R16, Ableton live 8.4
Cubase 7

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Mon May 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Obama: "....justice has been done"...
Biden: "....yeah, we dumped his ass in the ocean....the sharks have him now"
Barney Frank: "....did he have a big shlong?...."
Trump: "bullshit!....I wanna see the certificate of death....and the body!!....."
Barney Frank: "...was he circumsized?....."
Ghadaffi: "....damn....that mofo owes me money!....."
Bhodi: "...were the waves righteous and gnarly where you dumped him?...."

rcpunker

Post by rcpunker » Mon May 02, 2011 2:56 pm

Styles Bitchly wrote: Bhodi: "...were the waves righteous and gnarly where you dumped him?...."
hahaha !

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Mon May 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Griogair wrote:@H2Only... it is, and the campaign is looming dude.
ok, if you call 18 months out looming.

what i think is really looming, today, is the fact that for weeks... this is all that we'll hear about on the news. heaven and a bunch of rich and powerful men are the only ones who'll know what's really going on in the background while the masses' attention is averted.

i wonder if gas prices will go up or down during the distraction :?: