Rapture Check-- NZ/Australia ???

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
The Leveller

Re: Rapture Check-- NZ/Australia ???

Post by The Leveller » Sat May 21, 2011 7:03 am

Also, it pays to remind ourselves of the insanity that is:

David Icke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz91F2PdyPM

Jarvisimon

Post by Jarvisimon » Sat May 21, 2011 7:43 am

The Leveller wrote:Also, it pays to remind ourselves of the insanity that is:

David Icke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz91F2PdyPM
How dare you denigrate the name of the great David Icke......the queen really is a reptile and eats live rats.

aizo

Post by aizo » Sat May 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Anubis wrote:
beats me wrote:I’m no Biblical scholar but I thought there was a large list of undeniable events that need to happen and be checked off before the Rapture hits.
What about all the earthquakes, tsunamis, tornados, floodings, nuclear contamination, Bin Laden, Schwartzeneger, Coral Castle, iPad2, etc., all just this year. 8O The only thing left is for an assteroid to hit earth and split it in two!
Wait what news about Coral Castle?
ImageImage

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Sat May 21, 2011 2:40 pm

well it came and went and I'm pretty disappointed to be honest. Heaven is a real let down. Sure they have wi-fi but all the good websites are blocked, and they only allow non-alcoholic beer, herbal tea and decaf coffee. You can't get any decent drugs and none of the rock stars made it so there's nothing but Kenny G and Amy Grant on the radio. This is bull s__t!!! <- (f__king spell checker censorship won't even let me swear.)

Plus there's nothing to eat but salad and muesli. God is getting old and worrying about his prostate so we all have to suffer for it. He's a miserable old fascist killjoy who smites people for walking on the lawn and doesn't give anyone's ball back and Jesus is a total egotistical bore who keeps going on and on about the time he turned water into wine, neglecting to mention it was non-alcoholic wine. It's f__king grape juice! I asked if he had any of that wine and he laughed like I was joking. F__king bearded privileged favourite son ivy league pr_ck.

And keep your smokes on you cause you won't get any here - plus you have to go outside to smoke and the air's real thin out there and it's freezing, and when you go back in everyone looks at you like you're scum and moves away from you. Not that I want to sit with these dreary f__ks anyway.

If any of you have a copy of 'paradise lost' can you bring it up so I can see what Satan had to do to get kicked out because I forget and I'm not going to handle an eternity of this bulls__t. Except the meddling b__tards will probably confiscate it on your way in.

In fact, if I were you I'd just go out and sin or convert to another religion quick, while you still can, before you get dragged up to this s__thole.

In fact maybe I've got it all wrong and this actually is hell.

Anubis

Post by Anubis » Sat May 21, 2011 4:20 pm

The Leveller wrote:also, I wonder what is happening at the Coral Castle... 8O

weird shit I'll bet.
artic ranger wrote:sooo...are you in or out? :P
aizo wrote:Wait what news about Coral Castle?
Well it's still only noon here in sunny south florida, and I just woke up :D but I reckon I still got some time to pack some sandwiches and take another pilgrimage down there by 6 pm. This time I'm taking my multimeter and my iPad 2, to take some proper measurements and document things as they happen. I'm also an avid snorkeler and I'm going to do some esplorin' of the latest discovery at the Castle. When the vortex forms, it is certain to be down there 8O
http://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php? ... 7#p1292097
9.0.4 Suite-Samsung Chronos 7 laptop(17")-12GB RAM-Samsung 840 series SSD(250GB)-iPad2-Maschine-TouchAble-SaffirePro24-Saffire6USB-Komplete Audio 6-Axiom25-PCR300-Nocturn-LaunchPad-QuNeo-QuNexus
miTunes

The Philosopher King

Post by The Philosopher King » Sat May 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Rapture Check-- NZ/Australia ???

macmurphy

Post by macmurphy » Sat May 21, 2011 7:32 pm

i wonder what Camping's excuse will be this time?

what a buzzkill :evil:

shuutobi

Post by shuutobi » Sun May 22, 2011 12:20 am

CST -6 GMT checking in...

Anubis

Post by Anubis » Sun May 22, 2011 1:29 am

Anubis wrote:
The Leveller wrote:also, I wonder what is happening at the Coral Castle... 8O

weird shit I'll bet.
artic ranger wrote:sooo...are you in or out? :P
aizo wrote:Wait what news about Coral Castle?
Well it's still only noon here in sunny south florida, and I just woke up :D but I reckon I still got some time to pack some sandwiches and take another pilgrimage down there by 6 pm. This time I'm taking my multimeter and my iPad 2, to take some proper measurements and document things as they happen. I'm also an avid snorkeler and I'm going to do some esplorin' of the latest discovery at the Castle. When the vortex forms, it is certain to be down there 8O
http://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php? ... 7#p1292097
Well it was too hot and humid to go on expedition to the Castle to await the Apocalypse, so I went to the movies instead. Pirates of the Caribbean, who can compete with that?! Much more entertaining. :wink:
9.0.4 Suite-Samsung Chronos 7 laptop(17")-12GB RAM-Samsung 840 series SSD(250GB)-iPad2-Maschine-TouchAble-SaffirePro24-Saffire6USB-Komplete Audio 6-Axiom25-PCR300-Nocturn-LaunchPad-QuNeo-QuNexus
miTunes

sporkles

Post by sporkles » Sun May 22, 2011 1:41 am

Whoa! Hold up! There's a rapture scheduled? I didn't even get snacks!

I'm sure one of you will find it within you to pick up one of those "the entire Ableton board went to the rapture, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" bits.

Oh, well... I guess I'll stick around and see what happens 21st December next year. But I'll bloody well make sure I've got some sort of cheese flavoured crisps readily available!
Last edited by sporkles on Sun May 22, 2011 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

crumhorn

Post by crumhorn » Sun May 22, 2011 1:44 am

I think this sums it all up pretty well --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hJQ18S6aag

It was GMT wasn't it?
"The banjo is the perfect instrument for the antisocial."

(Allow me to plug my guitar scale visualiser thingy - www.fretlearner.com)

glenn303

Post by glenn303 » Sun May 22, 2011 1:46 am

shuutobi wrote:CST -6 GMT checking in...

Ooooooh Yeahhhh! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Leveller

Post by The Leveller » Sun May 22, 2011 11:09 am

macmurphy wrote:i wonder what Camping's excuse will be this time?

what a buzzkill :evil:
The really sad thing with this guy and his followers is that, unlike the normal MO, they make no money out of this. He made millions buying and swapping radio stations and spent it all in a massive global poster and promotional campaign to let everyone know about May 21st.

He told Reuters last week : 'There is no Plan B'.

His followers are being offered counseling as their entire belief system collapses.

Sad. But, to me, no sadder than any other religious belief. At least Camping and his followers have the opportunity to reflect on the fact that they were wrong and maybe escape the clutches of their madness once and for all. While in mosques and churches across the globe the rest continue to immerse themselves in their illusions.

aisling

Post by aisling » Sun May 22, 2011 1:44 pm

I think I had serious doubts when ableton did not offer a massive "end of the world sale."
http://soundcloud.com/aislingbeing

Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.

squelcht

Post by squelcht » Sun May 22, 2011 3:16 pm

crumhorn wrote:I think this sums it all up pretty well --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hJQ18S6aag

It was GMT wasn't it?
:lol: Good one!