Ableton's Featured Artist prefer the sound of Logic!!!!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Ableton_David

Re: Ableton's Featured Artist prefer the sound of Logic!!!!!

Post by Ableton_David » Tue May 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Reposted from the thread about 3phase in the Lounge:

3phase was banned following a pattern of disrespectful and insulting behavior to other forum users. He was given a number of warnings, and we received numerous complaints about him from other users.

As to the ban and removal of 3phase2; the second account was established after he had already been banned.

Please know that his banning was unrelated to his criticisms of Ableton or of Live. The last thing we want is for people to hold back on delivering honest and constructive feedback.

Since 3phase can no longer defend himself on this forum, I'm going to ask that people stop calling out to him. Thanks in advance for understanding, and respecting 3phase.

Ableton_David

Post by Ableton_David » Tue May 24, 2011 9:16 pm

To echo [stm] here, Ableton isn't trying to censor anyone from offering criticism on this forum. You are more than welcome to it.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Tue May 24, 2011 9:29 pm

how much complaint that we need to do, so that the file Manglement system sorted out?

firing up this inferior product, the only offline, see 'sample' all over a session is a serious buzz kill.

insert the timeline again in the clip, what was it?

follow not yet midi assignable? You have in the last show time?

native plug-ins are still gladly makes surgery by a central bore, the eyes of the long period of time your users better.

:evil:
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

kb420

Post by kb420 » Tue May 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Tone Deft wrote:how much complaint that we need to do, so that the file Manglement system sorted out?

firing up this inferior product, the only offline, see 'sample' all over a session is a serious buzz kill.

native plug-ins are still gladly makes surgery by a central bore, the eyes of the long period of time your users better.

Huh?

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger..........."
-Friedrich Nietzsche-

LeifonMars

Post by LeifonMars » Tue May 24, 2011 9:38 pm

kb420 wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:how much complaint that we need to do, so that the file Manglement system sorted out?

Huh?

I take it Tone Deft is just pointing out that he can cover the loss of 3.
MBP OSX 10.6.8, Live 8.4, MFII, Evolver, Monomachine, Octatrack, APC40, Launchpad

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue May 24, 2011 9:43 pm

^ indeed. all you need is typos, DAW references, the "words" (and i use the term loosely) fanboi & rectified rainer, along with some illogical scrambling of actual words (the kind with definitions), stir in a touch of malice and discontent - cook the whole thing at 375 for about 9 years garnish with an outdated discography and dinner is served.
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Tue May 24, 2011 9:46 pm

write a rant, translate it from English to German to Spanish to Dutch to English and post it. I was too lazy to insert typoze.
LeifonMars wrote:I take it Tone Deft is just pointing out that he can cover the loss of 3.
we all can.

Live sucks, let's talk about it.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

Jesus Christ

Post by Jesus Christ » Tue May 24, 2011 9:51 pm

LeifonMars wrote: I take it Tone Deft is just pointing out that he can cover the loss of 3.
if spelling errors are all you take from a 3phase post then maybe. In every other respect he couldn't even dream of coming close to covering the loss. 3phase offered experience and meaningful analysis, tone deft offers the same "i close my laptop and open it again and live still runs" anecdote for years now. I know who's posts push for better standards and I know who I'll miss more.

kb420

Post by kb420 » Tue May 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Ok. Enough is enough!!!!!

I am writing to let you know that I have a concern regarding ableton's manipulative apothegms. But first, I'm going to jump ahead a bit and talk in general terms about how ableton's reports are despised by everyone but rebarbative ne'er-do-wells. Then, I'll back up and fill in some of the details. Okay, so to start with the general stuff, I once had a nightmare in which ableton was free to generate an epidemic of corruption and social unrest. When I awoke, I realized that this nightmare was frighteningly close to reality. For instance, it is the case both in my nightmare and in reality that I receive a great deal of correspondence from people all over the world. One of the things that impresses me about all of it is the massive number of people who realize that there's a chance that ableton will concoct a version of reality that fully contradicts real life in a lustrum or two. Well, that's extremely speculative, but it is clear today that at no time in the past did subversive gasbags of one sort or another shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them.

Documents written by ableton's disciples typically include the line, "Our unalienable rights are merely privileges that ableton can dole out or retract", in large, 30-point type, as if the size of the font gives weight to the words. In reality, all that that fancy formatting really does is underscore the fact that if history follows its course, it should be evident that ableton has compiled an impressive list of grievances against me. Not only are all of these grievances completely fictitious, but it strikes me as amusing that ableton complains about people who do nothing but complain. Well, news flash! It does nothing but complain.

If you want to clear up these muddied waters with some reality, then tell everyone you know the truth, that while ableton and other conscienceless, obstreperous louts sometimes differ on the details and scale of their upcoming campaigns of terror they never fail to agree on the basic principle and substance. Hence, it is imperative that you understand that its cheeky belief systems have caused smarmy troglodytes to descend upon us like a swarm of locusts, causing people to betray one another and hate one another. Ableton has it all wrong; it goes ballistic every time I so much as hint that it's operating according to some very badly flawed logic. Even so, I have a soft spot for dotty humanity-haters: a bog not too far from here. When we free ableton's mind from the constricting trammels of particularism and the counterfeit moral inhibitions that have replaced true morality, we are not only threading our way through a maze of competing interests; we are weaving the very pattern of our social fabric. The only thing bigger than the chip on ableton's shoulder is the grossness of its homilies. Surely, ableton is not too headlong to realize that. As a parting thought, remember that unless we stand our ground, things will only get worse.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger..........."
-Friedrich Nietzsche-

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Tue May 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:
LeifonMars wrote: I take it Tone Deft is just pointing out that he can cover the loss of 3.
if spelling errors are all you take from a 3phase post then maybe. In every other respect he couldn't even dream of coming close to covering the loss. 3phase offered experience and meaningful analysis, tone deft offers the same "i close my laptop and open it again and live still runs" anecdote for years now. I know who's posts push for better standards and I know who I'll miss more.
Jesus Christ :roll:

didn't we nail you to a tree years ago? fuck off.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

LeifonMars

Post by LeifonMars » Tue May 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:
Leave me out of this. I appreciate both of the posters and there was no malice in my post meant towards 3phase.
MBP OSX 10.6.8, Live 8.4, MFII, Evolver, Monomachine, Octatrack, APC40, Launchpad

Khazul

Post by Khazul » Tue May 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Ableton_David wrote:Since 3phase can no longer defend himself on this forum, I'm going to ask that people stop calling out to him. Thanks in advance for understanding, and respecting 3phase.
Can someone please restore his last posts to the live/logic thread?

The first time we finally get him to post some evidence and some $&*^*$^&$ deletes it!
You any idea how much effort it took to coax that out of him? Grrrrr :evil:
Nothing to see here - move along!

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue May 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:if spelling errors are all you take from a 3phase post then maybe. In every other respect he couldn't even dream of coming close to covering the loss. 3phase offered experience and meaningful analysis, tone deft offers the same "i close my laptop and open it again and live still runs" anecdote for years now. I know who's posts push for better standards and I know who I'll miss more.
then why don't you follow him? i think you can find him at the gearslutz forum.
http://www.gearslutz.com

don't let the door hit ya where the The Father split ya...
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

Jesus Christ

Post by Jesus Christ » Tue May 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Khazul wrote:
Ableton_David wrote:Since 3phase can no longer defend himself on this forum, I'm going to ask that people stop calling out to him. Thanks in advance for understanding, and respecting 3phase.
Can someone please restore his last posts to the live/logic thread?

The first time we finally get him to post some evidence and some $&*^*$^&$ deletes it!
You any idea how much effort it took to coax that out of him? Grrrrr :evil:

exactly
what on earth was the point of deleting the posts ?
LeifonMars wrote:
Jesus Christ wrote:
Leave me out of this. I appreciate both of the posters and there was no malice in my post meant towards 3phase.
:roll:

@h20
maybe you should follow him ? seems you've got a hard on for him what with his name in your signature and all :lol:

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Tue May 24, 2011 10:05 pm

LeifonMars wrote:Leave me out of this. I appreciate both of the posters and there was no malice in my post meant towards 3phase.
seriously. the alter-nick is just talking smack. it's not either or, it's a forum, lots of voices. I had better conversations with 3phase than Jebus is having with anyone. typical, religious leader talking shit, trying to cause rifts in society. imagine what it'd be like without him.

edit - ^he's still talking smack. chill dude. you can get all the 3phase you want at KVR, where he'll martyr himself as being banned from the Ableton forum for speaking the truth about Life's horrible sound engine. he couldn't be happier, seriously. I got on fine with the guy, except when he got harsh on actual posters, I don't care to read hostile remarks.

but enough about 3phase, it's not cool to talk about someone behind their back.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz