Best Sounding DAW

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
evon

Best Sounding DAW

Post by evon » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:12 pm

What are your thoughts on this article

http://www.recordproducer.com/?a=508&subscriber=1
fe real!

Rationalizer

Re: Best Sounding DAW

Post by Rationalizer » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Nothing new, tbh.
WIN8.1 x64 | Suite 9.5 x64 | RME FF400 | UAD-2 | Maschine 2 | SparkLE | Mopho | Blodeld | Komplete 9 | Ebony A2 | Adam A7 | Launchpad | Waves Diamond V9 | Many VSTs

Facebook | Youtube | Soundcloud | Beatport

evon

Post by evon » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:47 pm

This topic will never go away..it will always be new. But did you read all the comments, that is what is interesting.

And the fact that you read the topic is proof that you still are not convinced that all DAW's sound the same and is still looking for the answer to know why they don't. :mrgreen: :| And why there seems to be a consensus on certain DAW's.
fe real!

Rationalizer

Post by Rationalizer » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Well I browse through some comments, but stopped after reading this kind of comments "Abletons Live 8 sounds pretty much like bullshit when you're recording with it." There's no useful information in this kind of discussions, only guesses and opinions that aren't based on anything valid or reliable.
WIN8.1 x64 | Suite 9.5 x64 | RME FF400 | UAD-2 | Maschine 2 | SparkLE | Mopho | Blodeld | Komplete 9 | Ebony A2 | Adam A7 | Launchpad | Waves Diamond V9 | Many VSTs

Facebook | Youtube | Soundcloud | Beatport

ollyb303

Post by ollyb303 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Yeah I think we've pretty much done this topic to death. I won't bother to read the article.
.:O:B:1:.
ob1techno.com

3dot...

Post by 3dot... » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:03 pm

FRUITY-LOOPS FTW !!!

but seriously now.. winamp or itunes ?

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:34 pm

The best sounding DAW is whichever one I am using

yeah.
I rock

evon

Post by evon » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Rationalizer wrote:Well I browse through some comments, but stopped after reading this kind of comments "Abletons Live 8 sounds pretty much like bullshit when you're recording with it." There's no useful information in this kind of discussions, only guesses and opinions that aren't based on anything valid or reliable.
Sorry to disappoint you my friend... but I believe, listening to the comments here over the years, that most people on this forum will agree to that statement unreservedly. However, we still continue to use Live and will die for Live and I will leave you to figure that out.
fe real!

AceLuby

Post by AceLuby » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:58 pm

evon wrote:
Rationalizer wrote:Well I browse through some comments, but stopped after reading this kind of comments "Abletons Live 8 sounds pretty much like bullshit when you're recording with it." There's no useful information in this kind of discussions, only guesses and opinions that aren't based on anything valid or reliable.
Sorry to disappoint you my friend... but I believe, listening to the comments here over the years, that most people on this forum will agree to that statement unreservedly. However, we still continue to use Live and will die for Live and I will leave you to figure that out.
I think you don't understand what the word 'most' means... IMO, 'most' of the forum doesn't give a shit and thinks this discussion is stupid and pointless.
levimoniz wrote:yes i'm a hypocrite and not intelligent

ollyb303

Post by ollyb303 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:42 pm

AceLuby wrote:
evon wrote:
I think you don't understand what the word 'most' means... IMO, 'most' of the forum doesn't give a shit and thinks this discussion is stupid and pointless.
This. :x
ob1techno.com

fisto

Post by fisto » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:39 pm

yeah, guys. Have fun! While others are leaving Live (and mix in other daws) you are free to be happy with what I would call the "worst sound a digital audio program can have" :mrgreen:
Really funny that some still believe that all DAWs sound the same. Haha, so there is still some room to be a pro and sound like a pro while the music industry gets flooded with beginner-ableton-music :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ollyb303

Post by ollyb303 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:45 pm

fisto wrote:yeah, guys. Have fun! While others are leaving Live (and mix in other daws) you are free to be happy with what I would call the "worst sound a digital audio program can have" :mrgreen:
Really funny that some still believe that all DAWs sound the same. Haha, so there is still some room to be a pro and sound like a pro while the music industry gets flooded with beginner-ableton-music :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can't work out if you're being sarcastic or just a clueless wanker.
ob1techno.com

fisto

Post by fisto » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:56 pm

ollyb303: great :mrgreen:
Cause I don't know either :lol:

agent314

Post by agent314 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Yet another soul swayed by what he imagines the Cool Kids are doing.

I'll gladly take your license off your hands if you're leaving, btw.

memes_33

Post by memes_33 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:03 pm

everyone knows that studio vision pro is the best sounding DAW
Hip-Hop, Breakbeat, Glitch, IDM, Dub, & Mashups! Go to:
http://memes.bandcamp.com
http://www.soundcloud.com/memes_33