8.2.5b1?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Piplodocus

8.2.5b1?

Post by Piplodocus » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:49 pm

I note the current beta is 8.2.5! So 8.2.3 & 8.2.4 seem to have binned, since the current version is 8.2.2! So that's 3 more than the last released version.

Does this mean it'll be be twice as good, and 1 louder?

Ableton 8.2.5... It's 1 louder, innit! :)

steff3

Re: 8.2.5b1?

Post by steff3 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:06 pm

well, seems that it just means that development is easier and faster without releases ;)

best

toph

Post by toph » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:38 pm

steff3 wrote:well, seems that it just means that development is easier and faster without releases ;)
:lol:

Maybe they switched to 8.2.5 because of OS X Lion-support?

C.

Hermanus

Post by Hermanus » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:16 pm

The final release might be 8.3 then :idea:

Goddard

Post by Goddard » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:19 pm

Piplodocus wrote:I note the current beta is 8.2.5! So 8.2.3 & 8.2.4 seem to have binned, since the current version is 8.2.2! So that's 3 more than the last released version.

Does this mean it'll be be twice as good, and 1 louder?

Ableton 8.2.5... It's 1 louder, innit! :)

Did your parents leave you with a full diaper overnight? You seem to miss the appreciation from your parents, I assume...
Who the hell need to have the audio louder? Get a pair of decent headphones, turn the amp all the way up (right...) and make your ears bleed....
Music, you morron, is not about being LOUD!!!!
You dicks are not about being creative. All you want is to make some noise.
"Here we are!!! Check this out!!! Can't you smell it?!!! Change our diaper!!!!"
The sort like you make me puke...
"Machines are the weapon employed by the capitalists to quell the revolt of specialized labor" Karl Marx

siliconarc

Post by siliconarc » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:35 pm

Goddard, I suggest you fling your misdirected shit at something a little more deserving than a flippant post with a reference to Spinal Tap.

Piplodocus

Post by Piplodocus » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:04 am

Goddard wrote:Did your parents leave you with a full diaper overnight? You seem to miss the appreciation from your parents, I assume...
Who the hell need to have the audio louder? Get a pair of decent headphones, turn the amp all the way up (right...) and make your ears bleed....
WOW! 8O

I guess you've never seen Spinal Tap and have zero sense of humour or irony!

agent314

Post by agent314 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:42 am

Did your parents leave you with a full diaper overnight? You seem to miss the appreciation from your parents, I assume...
Hahahahhaha, wow

How long you been saving that one up?

Do you feel how it feels after you take a huge dump now? Like a giant weight has been removed and you're living free and easy?

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 am

Piplodocus wrote:
Goddard wrote:Did your parents leave you with a full diaper overnight? You seem to miss the appreciation from your parents, I assume...
WOW! 8O

I guess you've never seen Spinal Tap and have zero sense of humour or irony!
Yeah that seemed a bit over the top especially since the main post was just a bit of clever humor to accompany a simple question. :?

Goddard you seem very opinionated in all your posts yet I haven't actually read any posts where you have offered any assistance, advice or asked any questions about Ableton. You also say you hate all modern music and think everyone here is a bunch of kids. Most of your time is spent in the lounge posting in pointless garbage threads so not sure where your ego is coming from in regards to immature behavior.

I am 30 and I can agree that there does seem to be a lot of very young posters here and I get just as frustrated, but have never slammed out (though I have put forward suggestions to do some work instead of just blanketing questions).

Now, it may have been 60 years since your Mum said it but remember the old adage "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything". If you want to boost your post count, take some of the claimed knowledge you have and help some fellas out. You have purchased Pro Tools and Logic (in your claims) so you must know quite a bit.

macmurphy

Post by macmurphy » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:10 am

Goddard wrote:
Goddard. you are an idiot.

toph

Post by toph » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:38 am

Wow, another well educated person here in the forum that tells us dicks how to define creativity. :lol:

Loudness wasn't very important to me and the music I did in the past 20 years, but this post makes me want Live 8.2.5 to get not only 1 louder but 2 !

C.

Piplodocus

Post by Piplodocus » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:40 am

jestermgee wrote:...just a bit of clever humor to accompany a simple question. :?
Clever? My humour's never clever! :wink:

Emerah

Post by Emerah » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:36 am

I can see only one dick in this thread and it is you Goddard.
it never ends. neither does it begin where you think it does. its only in your mind.