BAN. How does it work here?

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
nathannn

Re: BAN. How does it work here?

Post by nathannn » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:10 am

who does kris m think he is telling him to let it go?
this is a totally different forum. 9v wants to bitch and moan he can bitch and moan!
letting things go makes for extreme boring forum browsing. hey kris why dont you just let it go??? huh??

(did you guys just see what i told kris?? i told him he can piss off and then i told him a can go get a 40 ft pole stick it up his behind, from there he can go get a bus ticket, sit on the bus for 5 days on a trip to mexico, find another pole, this time make it 100ft, stick that one up is butt along with the other pole, from there he can get a plane back to the states, go through airport security with two poles up his butt, get harresed by airport security because he has two poles up his butt, and then he can go home, sit on the toilet, and crap both poles out of his butt... i didn't even care... i told him all of this!!!!!.. high 5s everyone)
Last edited by nathannn on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Push / Novation Launch Pad / Novation Launch Pad Pro / Novation Launch Key
/ Launch Control XL / Machine MkII / Machine Studio / BeatStep / Livid OhmRGB / Livid Code V2 / Apc 40 MKII

no computers or synths

20 Copies of Ableton Live Lite.

9V

Post by 9V » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:14 am

Well, i bought Reason in 2002 because at that time there were just a few possibilites, it was not like nowadays. But after some time all the things they said about the product have become different (see: "no audio in reason, out of discussion", "no dongle, we promise", "reason and record will remain separated!", "reason will never be a DAW" etc.)...

We, fond users, feel cheated. I have invested a lot of money in that product, and a lot of energy, work. I don't give a damn about the "brand", i am not a fanboy! I just need VST support and MIDI OUT. It is MY RIGHT, because the product is MINE, too (since i bought it and PAY them). WTF?!!! "if you don't like the way it is, just give up?!!!!" What kind of professionality is this?! Is that a toy or a so called "professional tool" for musicians?! WE (i mean: musicians) don't tell them: "transform reason into another thing". We just ask (hey: it's 2011, folk...!!!) for MIDI OUT (!!!) and VST support. Why? Because everyone needs these features nowadays, apart "fanboys" or people like "danoc" (...). What is this "young generation language": "you are trolling"??!!! "TROLLING"?! Propellerhead staff send me messages, and rather than tell me "WE ARE SORRY", call me "troll"??!! Is that serious?! As a reason owner i have had SO MUCH PATIENCE waiting for their staff to resolve the crashing instabilities due to vst support!

So i just ASK explanations! IN 10 YEARS YOU STILL CANNOT GIVE US VST SUPPORT?!! IS IT A JOKE OR WHAT?!! What the hell means "no vst, out of discussion"?!! Ableton introduced vst support only with version 4. But we waited, we've been patient, we trusted ABLETON. Ok, Live is buggy, but ABLETON STAFF LISTEN TO THEIR CUSTOMERS, and they can be humble, see their statement about live8 bugs: so respectable people!

Propellerhead?! They never listen to the users! We have been asking "PLEASE DO AT LEAST MIDI-OUT" since 2008, thousands of users asking for this SIMPLE FEATURE! And guess? "Reason6" out in september 2011 and stil "NO MIDI OUT"!!! I repeat: "midi out", something "new" in 1983! Their products are so closed that even the users, as far as i can judge in that horrible forum, are becoming close minded people. That is why i am DISGUSTED as a PAYING, PATIENT CUSTOMER. I think they want to change the "target", by the way: young teenagers wannabe musicians and professional or semiprofessional users bye bye. (Well ,But this is not about music, anymore: it is related to marketing strategies, business... The "pioneers" have become businessmen, as you can see here: http://www.vimeo.com/22547651 Shall we cry or laugh?...) :x
Last edited by 9V on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:25 am, edited 6 times in total.

nathannn

Post by nathannn » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:17 am

scutheotaku wrote:@9V

but this is starting to turn into a never-ending rant, whether justified or not.
do you know what you can do sir??

you can get five poles. stick them up your butt.. fly to russia with 5 poles up your butt.. from there you can hitch hike to france.. buy 10 poles and put them up your butt.. fly back to russia and give them back your previous 5 poles you got from there because they where not long enough.. get a plane ticket back to the states.. and sit on a toilet and crap out all ten poles in your butt that you got from france.... i dont even care!
/ Launch Control XL / Machine MkII / Machine Studio / BeatStep / Livid OhmRGB / Livid Code V2 / Apc 40 MKII

no computers or synths

nathannn

Post by nathannn » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:27 am

scutheotaku wrote:
nathannn wrote:
scutheotaku wrote:@9V

but this is starting to turn into a never-ending rant, whether justified or not.

you can get five poles. stick them up your butt.. fly to russia with 5 poles up your butt.. from there you can hitch hike to france.. buy 10 poles and put them up your butt.. fly back to russia and give them back your previous 5 poles you got from there because they where not long enough.. get a plane ticket back to the states.. and sit on a toilet and crap out all ten poles in your butt that you got from france.... i dont even care!
Hmm, ok.

:roll:
what is that eyeroll for??
are you testing me? dont even try to test me
does this look like a classroom? did i bring a number two pencil? no!
are you telling me i need to buy a number 2 pencil???!!! wtf!!!
why dont you go buy a number 2 pencil since you seem to love them so much!!!
stop telling people what to buy!!!!

no computers or synths

glenn303

Post by glenn303 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:30 am

If you think that you have it bad then you should listen to what happened to this guy......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNzSYMHR ... re=related

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:41 am

Yes! That sounds worse then getting kicked in the assneck!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is that legal?
ImageImage

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:50 am

Perfect. That is also a good thing. (Cali to N. Carolina?)
ImageImage

9V

Post by 9V » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:12 pm

"... i told you not to bring your vendetta from the poles forum to the pen"

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:28 pm

9V wrote:We, fond users, feel cheated. I have invested a lot of money in that product, and a lot of energy, work. I don't give a damn about the "brand", i am not a fanboy! I just need VST support and MIDI OUT. It is MY RIGHT, because the product is MINE, too (since i bought it and PAY them). WTF?!!!
Your "rights" end with the last version you bought. You aren't owed a say in how they develop their software just because you bought a license to use it. Your rights are nothing more than tech support.
9V wrote:Propellerhead?!…I think they want to change the "target", by the way: young teenagers wannabe musicians
If you represent the average Reason user I'd say you're right!
Unsound Designer

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:35 pm

"... i told you not to bring your vendetta from the poles forum to the pen"
:lol:
When poles stuck up people's asses were legal in all states back in the day everyone had perfect posture and clean colons, but nooooooo, some kid tries to vault himself over a building rupturing his kidneys in the process and ruins it for the rest of us. Now all we're stuck with are some cheap plastic eels.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You aren't owed a say in how they develop their software just because you bought a license to use it. Your rights are nothing more than tech support.
Truth.
ImageImage

9V

Post by 9V » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:49 pm

stringtapper wrote:
9V wrote: I just need VST support and MIDI OUT. It is MY RIGHT, because the product is MINE, too (since i bought it and PAY them). WTF?!!!
Your "rights" end with the last version you bought. You aren't owed a say in how they develop their software just because you bought a license to use it. Your rights are nothing more than tech support.

IT is MY RIGHT to enter their forum asking REPETIVELY for vst support and midi out. How dare they to say "you are a troll"?! I am not a "troll", I am a discontent user, i've been paying you since 2002. My "repetitive" posts against the dongle, for vst support and midi-out have been written in 12 threads (not even by me opened!) out of thousands! In that forums there are 80 new threads started every day, which i never enter! My posts there represent the 0,5% of total messages! In two weeks I wrote my posts in 12 threads which topic was "vst please". But no one of those threads were started by myself! I just wrote my opinions! And in the last two months I started 3 threads! One about Eric Persing, one about the dongle, one about what Ernst the Boss has always said us ("no dongle, never", "no audio in reason, never" etc.) before the new "policy". For instance, here i am writing my posts in only 2 theads out of thousands. Will i be considered a "troll" and be banned by ableton staff?! It means "trolling"?! That is why i asked HOW IT WORKS HERE. Let alone the disonhourable behaviour of that KVR fellow... Since I thought KVR was an indipendent site for musicians, not kind of a branch office. Treated as if i was a pirate or a thief! Registered since 2004, 7 posts in 7 years, and for ONE POST against the Propellerhead policy BANNED AT ONCE! :x

rote fahne

Post by rote fahne » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:07 pm

This forum is the wrong target. If you have a problem with Proppelerheads and they dont allow you on their forum, and you insist getting your right, then I advice you to contact an Ombudsman.

9V

Post by 9V » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:14 pm

rote fahne wrote:This forum is the wrong target. If you have a problem with Proppelerheads and they dont allow you on their forum, and you insist getting your right, then I advice you to contact an Ombudsman.
My topic is not "against propellerhead" or "against KVR". This is my case. The topic is about freedom of speech, fanboysm, companies arrogance and their rethorical strategies, like the hypocritical "ways" to use censorship ("you are a troll", using the "cool young generation" language etc. the staff private emails sent to me with "please, go outside, take a walk, smell some flowers" ???!!!!!!!!!) when someone asks EXPLANATIONS or gives UNCOMFORTABLE opinions about some aspects or lacks of the product HE OWNS.

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:25 pm

How about just switching over to Ableton for good and leave reason in the dust...

Obviously they haven't had VST support ever with no clear intention of adding it so seems logical that if this is their attitude with their software then finish doing business and move to something better.

Really, all this hassle must be making it difficult to make music... And isn't that what it's all about? You said it yourself :)

Please feel free though to kick on with your crusade though as I am taking a break from production to raise my kids for a bit and I need a bit of entertainment.