GLIDE IN DRUM RACK??!?!?!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
TheDrop2

GLIDE IN DRUM RACK??!?!?!

Post by TheDrop2 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:19 am

hey!!! someone help!! is there anyway to glide samples into eachother in drum rack?!!? or is there any other way to glide different samples into each other in ableton or any vst?!

THANKS LOVE YOU (if you can answer this)

timothyallan

Re: GLIDE IN DRUM RACK??!?!?!

Post by timothyallan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:42 am

sampler?

willdahbe

Post by willdahbe » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:06 am

TheDrop2 wrote:hey!!! someone help!! is there anyway to glide samples into eachother in drum rack?!!? or is there any other way to glide different samples into each other in ableton or any vst?!

Cool idea if it could be implemented into a drum machine/sampler. I'm not an owner of kontakt, but i'm sure you could pull of some scripting in it to get what you want for different fades and whatnot. But with all of that, it might just be easier to do manual edits on your samples in the arrange view. With fades, envelop pitch, time stretch, and other various fx's.. It is possible, and probably much better results then an automated approach.

edit: actually it would matter what specific result you want that dictates what method would be best. Be it a sampler, manual edits, and FSU plugin type stuff.

produc3rboy

Post by produc3rboy » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:03 pm

TheDrop2 wrote:hey!!! someone help!! is there anyway to glide samples into eachother in drum rack?!!? or is there any other way to glide different samples into each other in ableton or any vst?!

that's exactly what I was looking for but it doesn't appear that this is an option.