Supacut Live 1.3

Learn about building and using Max for Live devices.
ned rush

Supacut Live 1.3

Post by ned rush » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:38 pm

http://www.maxforlive.com/library/device.php?id=1001

my newest and last update of a little project i got sucked into. this uses probability sliders to do sonic mangles, edits, warps, custrungles, buzwambers, displuxes amd generally ruins anything you run into it.

you'll probably enjoy it for ten minutes then go away and use something that does the same thing but better. just a bit of fun. please rate comment :)

if anyone would like to develop it further please keep me informed cause i'd like to see any improvment.

MFRedoom

Re: Supacut Live 1.3

Post by MFRedoom » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Very useful. I never really liked Livecuts interface. Are you the author of the Ned seq recorder? That device has improved my building workflow tremendously but I have been having trouble with the device grabbing random control data out of midi map mode. Any thoughts?

JR

ned rush

Post by ned rush » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:19 pm

i did make that yeah. i made a newer one somewhere that stores patterns and am trying to get it to work with the launchpad.

interpolate

Post by interpolate » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Sweet! I was looking for something to do buzwambers.
Ableton Suite 8 & Max4Live

ned rush

Re: Supacut Live 1.4 grid

Post by ned rush » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:38 pm

http://www.maxforlive.com/library/device.php?id=1001

i have updated the twuzambahs on this to now include a sequencer for all the effects.

this plugin takes the similar route to supatrigga, livecut, dblue glitch and effectrix.

still a work in progress and sorry for the shitty ui desing (not my strong point).

please comment, rate, etc. if there is bugs or some effects arent working, turn it off and back on again, that should help.

many thanks.