ok, the Ron Paul is letting me down thread :(..

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
starving student

ok, the Ron Paul is letting me down thread :(..

Post by starving student » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:20 am

he's very smart, but he's not the only one that's the same schtick louis farrakhan uses.
those are the dangerous ones.

Machinesworking

Re: ok, the Ron Paul is letting me down thread :(..

Post by Machinesworking » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:04 am

starving student wrote:he's very smart, but he's not the only one that's the same schtick louis farrakhan uses.
those are the dangerous ones.
Engrish? Maybe missing a comma? Are you comparing Paul to Farrakhan?
I like him as a spoiler, but he'd be frightening as a president. All the people who believe government is evil, but businessmen and an unhindered by government regulations capitalist economy will somehow end up doing what's best for people crowd are as crazy as the military coups and forced expulsion of the middle and upper class by arms will lead to a workers paradise communist crowd are.

starving student

Post by starving student » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:07 am

shit i was just going to put you on a milk carten, happy new year man where have you been?

oops I meant milk carton seeing as you're in a spelling mood :mrgreen:

starving student

Post by starving student » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:12 am

when I compared him to LF I meant his use of subterfuge, it is an artform that the both of them greatly excel at for instance, taking advantage of other racist is something they both partake in when exercising their craft.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:58 am

Was gone for weeks, work in SF, grandmothers funeral in Santa Rosa, posted some, but yeah not as much.
I get you, but I haven't heard anything about Paul calling out anybody as a racist? He sez some stuff that's borderline, but common himself so I'm not sure how?
They are similar I give you that, both are sort of fun to have around, but weilding any real power? 8O 8O

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:03 pm

RP FTW

:x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

Tyko

Post by Tyko » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:33 pm

LoopStationZebra wrote:RP FTW

yes. remember its the lesser of 2 evils i still think he is better than all the other choices...

razorblade

Post by razorblade » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Funny thing about Ron Paul...some of his positions are technically correct, but his reasoning is entirely bat shit crazy as to why.

It's like someone saying, "Yeah, global warming is real, my solution is to extinguish the sun."
No...I am 3phase!

starving student

Post by starving student » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:10 pm

zetetic wrote:

yes. remember its the lesser of 2 evils i still think he is better than all the other choices...
dunno bout that, i have a tendency to lean towards those whom harbor no deep secret hatred of other people.
now i'm not trying to say that the combination of myself being black and RP saying all of those hateful things about black people makes the marriage of our two very different set of ideals awkward at best............or am I ?

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:48 pm

starving student wrote:
zetetic wrote:

dunno bout that, i have a tendency to lean towards those whom harbor no deep secret hatred of other people.
now i'm not trying to say that the combination of myself being black and RP saying all of those hateful things about black people makes the marriage of our two very different set of ideals awkward at best............or am I ?
Well it's an even more awkward thing if you were hispanic.He's for a prety much 100% lockdown on immigration.
I'm not aware of his anti black stuff besides the Paul newspaper article he said he didn't even know about. Not that it isn't enough, but reasonable doubt and all..

starving student

Post by starving student » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:42 am

he's listed in some of his newsletter articles as being the editor of those exact articles, and the organization that put out the newsletter was made up of him and like 3 other people of whom two were his wife and daughter. they had different editors listed for different newsletters they put out, he personally edited about half of the racist ones and has denied everything but he forgot about signing the newsletters that he edited. the other 3 signed for the newsletters they edited.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:41 am

HATEFUL LIES.

I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

simmerdown

Post by simmerdown » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:00 am

that'll learn ya to put all your eggs in one basket-case

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:44 am

That's damming for sure. BTW sort of sick of the whole anonymous "expect us" line.