Live 2.0 For Sale

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Moodaman

Live 2.0 For Sale

Post by Moodaman » Sat Mar 15, 2003 4:51 pm

Hello All

I'm getting rid of my Live 2.0 anyone interested please e-mail me at moodaman@comcast.net

I installed the software and used it for no more than 5 hours. It was bad timing on my part as far as buying new SW and trying to learn it in the time that I had. I still don't have the time to learn it.

It is in it's original box: SW, Manuel, and even the stickers are in full tact.

Selling for 225.00 (buyer, i will split the shipping)

again, e-mail me if interested

Andrew K

Post by Andrew K » Sat Mar 15, 2003 6:44 pm

Just so you know.... that is why you can download a demo version from the site... to test it without buying it. :roll:

Live and learn.

Andrew K

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 18, 2003 8:53 am

oh god, don't be a prick to the guy. to you: :roll:

Andrew K

Post by Andrew K » Tue Mar 18, 2003 9:21 pm

I'm not being a prick. I just find it highly suspicious that someone would sell a copy of Live (at a store price no less) without copying it first on to their hard drive. That's like piracy.

That's all.

Thonex

Judge Ableton

Post by Judge Ableton » Wed Mar 19, 2003 9:20 am

Moodaman: how do you plead? Innocent or guilty?
What assurances can you make to the buyer that they're not getting taken advantage of.

Moodaman

innocent

Post by Moodaman » Sat Mar 22, 2003 3:16 am

It's ok that andy is suspicious, only a thief thinks like a thief (all in good fun!!) It was a total spur of the moment purchase guys. I saw the advertisement in a Mag was at guitar center that night for a 5:1 surround sound demonstration, they had it in stock and you know the rest.

It was on my hard drive but, I have ABSOLUTELY no time for the learning curve... I am way to busy.

The box is sitting in my closet just waitin like a toy on misfit island.

by the way i paid 280.00 for it- that's not store price.

offer is still out there $225.00 and i'll even be a nicer guy and pay for the shipping!

if interested or you know of anyone who is e-mail me at moodaman@comcast.net

Jbo

Post by Jbo » Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:49 pm

I bet the logic in Live activation protocal will not allow any such uh-ohs.........

Jbo

Post by Jbo » Sun Mar 30, 2003 5:04 am

To have the program & not want it... is to truly not know

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 30, 2003 7:14 am

8O :arrow: ITS TRUE IF YOU WANT TO INSTALL TO A NEW MACHINE YOULL NEED A NEW ACTIVATION NUMBER BUT SINCE THIS SERIAL NUMBER ALREADY HAS BEEN GIVEN ONE(IF HE WAS RUNNING THE FULL VERSION ON HIS MACHINE) iT WILL PROBABLY NOT ALLOW YOU TO GET ANOTHER... i HAD SOME MORON USING MY SERIAL NUMBER BY ACCIDENT BUT A GOOD GUY NAMED CHRISTIAN TOOK CARE OF THE SITUATION. iF YOU WANT TO RUN 1 SERIAL NUMBER ON 2 MACHINES YOULL NEED TO SHELL OUT LIKE 80 EXTA BUCKS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT I THINK THATS HOW IT WORKS BUT i WOULD ONLY BUY SEALED SOFTWARE. AND FREE SYNTH SOFTWARE. 8)

Jbo

Post by Jbo » Sun Mar 30, 2003 7:22 am

yeah