Where are my plug-ins? Analog? Collision? Retro synths etc?

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
gkmachine

Where are my plug-ins? Analog? Collision? Retro synths etc?

Post by gkmachine » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:12 pm

I have numerous plug-ins/live packs that I have never accessed. According to my Library in Preferences these are:

Analog
Collision
Electric
KJ Sawka Mad Beatz
Operator
Partner Instruments Comp
Puremagnetik Retro Synths
Sampler
Tension

However, I can't find them. Is there not a way of accessing these via Ableton's Live Device Browser?

Thanks

GKM

grunzlaut

Re: Where are my plug-ins? Analog? Collision? Retro synths etc?

Post by grunzlaut » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:50 pm

gkmachine wrote:I have numerous plug-ins/live packs that I have never accessed. According to my Library in Preferences these are:

Analog
Collision
Electric
KJ Sawka Mad Beatz
Operator
Partner Instruments Comp
Puremagnetik Retro Synths
Sampler
Tension

However, I can't find them. Is there not a way of accessing these via Ableton's Live Device Browser?

Thanks GKM
concerning analog, collision, electric, operator, sampler and tension, assuming you didnt buy these all seperately: these are the instruments you get with a live suite licence. If you have a suite licence activated those instruments should appear in your instruments folder under the live-devices folder (the second shortcut button in the browser).

the others are all instrument- or drum-rack presets. live stores them automatically in the instrument- or drum-rack folders. and in deed it`s sometimes a pain in the ass to find them there since live won`t tell you where it put the files exactly and the search function of the browser is nothing but a poor joke.