Sasha-Airdrawndagger Samples

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
JMFOne

Sasha-Airdrawndagger Samples

Post by JMFOne » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:00 pm

I am having alot of difficulty warping these to the master tempo. The warp markers don't seem to be effective meaning i have to put hundreds throughout the whole sample-is there an easy work around this problem?
15" Apple Macbook Pro, mid 2012, 2.6GHz 8GB RAM 750GB HD, Ableton Live 9.2, Virus TI Polar

Rinsemeister

Re: Sasha-Airdrawndagger Samples

Post by Rinsemeister » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:00 am

JMFOne wrote:I am having alot of difficulty warping these to the master tempo. The warp markers don't seem to be effective meaning i have to put hundreds throughout the whole sample-is there an easy work around this problem?
Start again......

Blank set.....

Import sample.....

Go to clip view.....set clip tempo as SET tempo.....(SET tempo meaning whatever your template set is. Default 120bpm)

Select first warp marker (double click).......

In the (right click) menu choose your weapon.....

Confused?

I used to be but it all comes naturally now.

That said....I'm not in front of my DAW right now.... :mrgreen:

I could be wrong and there's plenty of folks on here that will prove it.... :roll:

JMFOne

Post by JMFOne » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Thats worked mate thanks!

I basically had to change the tempo for every warp marker. But it's done the trick, thanks.
15" Apple Macbook Pro, mid 2012, 2.6GHz 8GB RAM 750GB HD, Ableton Live 9.2, Virus TI Polar

Nojobber

Post by Nojobber » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:54 pm

I've been looking for these samples in a high quality format (Wav, Flac, etc..). Do you know if they exist that way? I've only been able to find them in 192k MP3 which isn't so great..