nanoKONTROL2 needs to be mapped???

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
daramp

nanoKONTROL2 needs to be mapped???

Post by daramp » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:37 am

Hi, i didnt think i woul have to midimap the faders, etc., do I??? i cant find the nanokontrol in the Options/Midi-Sync/Surfaces-List^^ i installed the drivers from korgs website and checked korgs kontrol editor - negaTIV. thanks 4 your help!!! ;-) andi°

S4racen

Re: nanoKONTROL2 needs to be mapped???

Post by S4racen » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:41 am

There isn't a remote script for it, you'll need to search or write your own... user remote script is your search title...

Cheers
D

gizmo

Post by gizmo » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:28 pm

daramp wrote:Hi, i didnt think i woul have to midimap the faders, etc., do I??? i cant find the nanokontrol in the Options/Midi-Sync/Surfaces-List^^ i installed the drivers from korgs website and checked korgs kontrol editor - negaTIV. thanks 4 your help!!! ;-) andi°

First, you need to start your nanokontrol2 for live(you need to press some keys while you're pluggin it), those instructions are in the manual
For live's config you need to set the "mackiecontrol" surface, the nanokontrol 2 uses this one, but the first step is very important, hope it helps

daramp

Post by daramp » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:30 pm

8) the script and the buttons did it. you were both right - THX! waht can i do for you? ;)

here iss the congrete action:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=174085

pacal

Post by pacal » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:30 pm

For the nanoKontrol2 use the makie control in control surface for the automap.

MegasonicTeenageWarhead

Post by MegasonicTeenageWarhead » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:08 pm

I'm actually having a minor problem (more like me missing something) with my nanoKontrol2 ..too. When I arm a track or mute or whatever the leds don't stay on anyone had this issue or know how to fix it?