bug report

killu

bug report

Post by killu » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:55 am

still a lot of issues that are not being addressed. here are a few of many that still need work

1. undo only goes for a couple of steps now..
2. the cpu monitor still going crazy and freezing up to 1000% plus still an issue after about 20 mn or so. at the time of writing this I am exporting audio and my cpu meter is stuck at 2201% no doubt will say still buffering at the bottom left corner and get frozen up...

constantly does this and frankly it's just unacceptable for a company of this caliber. imho this should be the #1 priority to fix. thinking it has to do with ram needed and size of project on working on

3. issue of max4 live
4. weird right click button glitches when right clicking on audio track
5. weird glitches with the audio in menus

please please please make sure anything saved in beta version will also work with future and previous versions of ableton.

hope this helps.
can't wait for ableton to start using more of my ram!! very excited for this.

thank you so much for all of your hardwork guys without you guys the edm scene wouldn't even be close to what it is now.

[mal]

Re: bug report

Post by [mal] » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:49 am

Hi killu,

1) Please describe what is not working as expected. What steps do you perform and what does undo not roll back correctly. Please share Observed behaviour and expected behaviour. We will need more accurate information to be able to reproduce your problem.

2) Track what is causing this CPU burst. Is it a plugin creating this burst (can you reproduce when you remove VST/AU's) ? When does this burst happen - only by bouncing audio?. Again we need mroe detail on your problem.

3) Max for live is not supported with 64 bit, known limitation for now.

4) Please send a screenshot to support@ableton.com showing the graphic error. Right clicking on audio tracks behaves as it should here.

Also let us know which operating system you are using.

Best,
Mads

[mal]

Post by [mal] » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:26 am

hi Killu,

I am giving this thread a bump since we could use the data and info to make the problems apparent.

best,
Mads

[mal]

Post by [mal] » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:27 am

Hi Killu,

Please send in the data requested for us to analyze / reproduce the problem or find out what is going on. I am lockign this thread for now.

best,
Mads