older issues with previous versions and request

jake112588

older issues with previous versions and request

Post by jake112588 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:37 pm

similar to old updates the new version should have same or similar issues to versions like 8.2.1 and might need an update in the future my recommendation to any ableton developers is to include all the old issues and possibly start woking on live 9 for the 8.4 users just one more update until live 9 is what i recommend for you developers. also this means serato might have to update again which they mention. but just a request for itch users and possible live 8 customers that own vci 380 add a mapping to the ableton if they add itch support just scratch the idea of using a slicer and place one track 8scene with pad fx and some kind of first four macro with two sends they could easily do it with itch. try it ableton: for nine that is. plus if you scratch the idea of a slicer you could use auto loop for looping an audio sample made on the fly or a scene that was just played and could change scenes while the autoloop is playing you already have a roll and it seems like more of an ableton like feature in my mind.

jake112588

Re: older issues with previous versions and request

Post by jake112588 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:52 pm

you could have 4 knobs for ableton and 2 knobs for sends and two extra knobs for sera to fx think about it ableton just a scrolable master fx
thankyou-sorry if this is a random post

[mal]

Re: older issues with previous versions and request

Post by [mal] » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:19 am

Hi Jake,

Valid request indeed, please post your requests here:
viewforum.php?f=3

I am locking this thread since we are using this forum for 8.4 beta bugs exclusively. Please dont hesitate to post if you find defects that need our attention with the beta.

best,
Mads