Who are you more afraid of, the government or corporations?

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
scott nathaniel

Re: Who are you more afraid of, the government or corporations?

Post by scott nathaniel » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:56 pm

stringtapper wrote:
funken wrote:So, we are probably stuck with capitalism until it destroys the planet. That reminds me, did Strapper ever say why he wanted the human race wiped out?
To end human suffering of course.
Perhaps you need to couch your phrasing in euphemisms. How about, humane euthanasia?

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:09 pm

funken wrote:How does wiping out the human race end suffering? Ok we won't be suffering…
Glad you worked that out on your own. Let me know if I can clarify anything else.

funken wrote:And we will suffer during the process of being wiped out.
Not necessarily. Come on I thought you were a scientist. Where's your imagination?

funken wrote:Where are you coming from?
I'm from Texas. What does that have to do with anything?

funken wrote:I thought it was maybe something like an extreme eco kinda reason.
That's a good reason too. Add that to the list.

funken wrote:Allegedly the illuminati want to wipe out 90% of the human race, but that's another story.
Ooooookaaaaay. Nice talking to you.

Unsound Designer

cmcpress

Post by cmcpress » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:49 am

stringtapper wrote:
funken wrote:So, we are probably stuck with capitalism until it destroys the planet. That reminds me, did Strapper ever say why he wanted the human race wiped out?
To end human suffering of course.
blimey, no wonder you're not very cheery.

I believe the Buddhists have a pill for that, side effects include loss of desire and worldly attachments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sa%E1%B9%83s%C4%81ra

Goddard

Post by Goddard » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:24 am

I was really astonished when I discovered those Georgia Guidestones... In positive way.
Actually this monument is an evidence of humankind stupidity. Despite of all the wisdom it declares everybody hates it... Why?
Because it tells truths that are not convenient with the lazy mind of the modern human being.
It's hard to miss how in the name of "loving gods" humanity exterminates itself and everything around.
There is the problem. People always chose to obey their masters instead of thinking independently.
As long as we believe in authorities we will remain slaves.
All around the world nations abolish differerent kind of authorities... just to enslave themselves under another authority.
It happens all the time.
They call it democracy. I call it bullshit.
As Noam Chomsky says, there will be no other "-ism" that will develop our decaying society.
People have to think indepedently, but not egoistic or egocentric. Human being has to develop mentally to the world of possibilities he created.
As George Clinton said "Free your mind and your ass will follow"!
We should be afraid of our laziness and stupidity - not governments or corporations!
Amen.
"Machines are the weapon employed by the capitalists to quell the revolt of specialized labor" Karl Marx

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:54 pm

Goddard wrote:I was really astonished when I discovered those Georgia Guidestones... In positive way.
Actually this monument is an evidence of humankind stupidity. Despite of all the wisdom it declares everybody hates it... Why?
Because it tells truths that are not convenient with the lazy mind of the modern human being.
It's hard to miss how in the name of "loving gods" humanity exterminates itself and everything around.
There is the problem. People always chose to obey their masters instead of thinking independently.
As long as we believe in authorities we will remain slaves.
All around the world nations abolish differerent kind of authorities... just to enslave themselves under another authority.
It happens all the time.
They call it democracy. I call it bullshit.
As Noam Chomsky says, there will be no other "-ism" that will develop our decaying society.
People have to think indepedently, but not egoistic or egocentric. Human being has to develop mentally to the world of possibilities he created.
As George Clinton said "Free your mind and your ass will follow"!
We should be afraid of our laziness and stupidity - not governments or corporations!
Amen.
For once we're almost in total agreement. Of course I have no faith that any of what you say will ever change though, and so I'm reminded of a different song lyric:

"Burn baby burn!"

:twisted:
Unsound Designer

juniorsfave

Post by juniorsfave » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:38 pm

If you were to ask me, I would say that I am more afraid of the government. Corporations are always under the government and whatever they do they will always find themselves being bracketed by government policies and laws. The government on the other hand enjoys freedom from persecution due to internal connections.

starving student

Post by starving student » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:46 am

people who hate tend to live longer than those that don't, so if I was to pretend to be afraid of something it would be them but I can't fake it cause they're just so damn tasty. :twisted:

starving student

Post by starving student » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:16 am

^^that's how i feel about it. sure the gov sets policy but there are others outside of the gov runnin that shit