Whysolazy?

Post by Whysolazy? » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:58 am

nvm
Last edited by Whysolazy? on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fanu

Re: When 64bit non beta comes out?

Post by Fanu » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:55 am

Don't be a jackass.
It wasn't long ago that the beta came out.

You can probably imagine how much bug-fixing etc needs to be done before the release version can be put out.

Give them some time, and you know it'll be out without warnings one day.

studiologic

Re: ...

Post by studiologic » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:52 pm

for all the differenct combinations of individual's configuration... i think ableton is doing a great job... following this beta i did not realize how many vst/i there are out there and ableton has to test for all of them... that in itself is a daunting task...

another point... it seems like ableton are only testing the the plugin aspect of Live... there is the video, M4L, etc that has to be tested... and the new features that ableton are planning to add...

i believe ableton is on the right track...

Rome was not built in a day!!!

VoiceOfNature

Post by VoiceOfNature » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:57 pm

"nvm" means what? Sorry for not knowing. However, the final Live x64 release is definitely worth waiting for.
No need to shift to any different host. Well, if you're hyperactive and have nothing else to do....;)

Cheers from afar
Win 7 x64, CPU i7 1.73 GHz, SSD, RME Babyface / Fireface

Whysolazy?

Post by Whysolazy? » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:41 pm

I'm considering go Cubase 6 because it have stable 64 bit version and it looks like forever for ableton to make stable 64 bit :(
actually prefer Live over Cubase bit I'm sick of working with audio files instead midi =\ ( Need lots of RAM - 4 just toooo small )

[mal]

Post by [mal] » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:07 pm

hi,

This forum is here to voice problems with the beta, please lets hear what issues you are seeing that is preventing you from using it.

We have been focussed on plugin issues because that are the only reports we have been seeing apart from a few reported and reproduced clear problems. I sincerely encourage you to open separate threads on each bug you find and you will find most issues dealt with or acknowledged as known issues if you browse through the reported issues here.

There are known limitations with the 64 bit version, listed in general information.

Best,
Mads