Pioneer RMX-1000**Can't Get It To Show In Plug-In**

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
thelillyman

Pioneer RMX-1000**Can't Get It To Show In Plug-In**

Post by thelillyman » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:48 pm

Hi Guys,

I have recently got my hands on a Pioneer RMX-1000 and have gone through all of the relevant installation steps however upon going to use it as a VST within Live I can't seem to get it to show up within my plug-ins - I intend on using the RMX-1000 hardware as a controller however at the moment I just need to get it to show up within Live.

Any help/ideas welcome,

Look forward to hearing some ideas and suggestions,

Best, Al

solger

Re: Pioneer RMX-1000**Can't Get It To Show In Plug-In**

Post by solger » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:03 pm

thelillyman wrote:Hi Guys,

I have recently got my hands on a Pioneer RMX-1000 and have gone through all of the relevant installation steps however upon going to use it as a VST within Live I can't seem to get it to show up within my plug-ins - I intend on using the RMX-1000 hardware as a controller however at the moment I just need to get it to show up within Live.

Any help/ideas welcome,

Look forward to hearing some ideas and suggestions,

Best, Al
Check if the VST is in the right folder.
Most likely the Pioneer-VST was installed into another folder different from the custom-plugin-folder in Live's settings. Hence Live cannot see it.

If it's in the right folder, maybe try a rescan of your plugins folder.

thelillyman

Re: Pioneer RMX-1000**Can't Get It To Show In Plug-In**

Post by thelillyman » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Hi Bro,

Thanks for the reply - I also suspected this and spent a long time trying to figure out why there were no relevant folders within the package. Upon further inspection Pioneer did not specify any where that I had to go via there online service and download all of the separate VST Plug-in folders via a separate site - Not good service.

All is now sorted though.

Once again thanks for the reply,

Take Care, Best, Al