Black Friday 2012 here we go....

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
v00d00ppl

Black Friday 2012 here we go....

Post by v00d00ppl » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:09 am

Geist is on sale for 99 bucks and with code becomes 85 dollars.

http://jrrshop.com/catalog/fxpansion-ge ... 10397.html

Tremor is also on sale for 99 bucks and with code becomes 85 dollars.

http://jrrshop.com/catalog/fxpansion-tr ... 13415.html

15% promo code: Thanksgiving15
SSL X Desk / Apollo Twin Solo / Sherman Restyler / Ensoniq EPS Classic / Analog Keys / Handsome Audio Zulu

MacGuffin

Re: Black Friday 2012 here we go....

Post by MacGuffin » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:40 am

Waves will be having a sale and also giving away a free plugin "OneKnob Louder"

v00d00ppl

Post by v00d00ppl » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:12 am

Guitar center is selling Komplete 8 for 399 and Komplete 8 ultimate for 799. Prices good until the 25th
SSL X Desk / Apollo Twin Solo / Sherman Restyler / Ensoniq EPS Classic / Analog Keys / Handsome Audio Zulu

Sibanger

Post by Sibanger » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:04 am

Black Friday Sale

Tomorrow we are having a limited Black Friday sales event at shop.lividinstruments.com. This is a limited sale and will only last until all of the sale units are sold. We are giving our registered users a jump start on the sale, starting now, and ending midnight on Friday.

Save 30% at shop.lividinstruments.com. Our annual Black Friday sale this year has been extended to almost our entire controller line. Save up to $200 on one our our handcrafted instruments. The sale includes CNTRL:R (black and white models), customized OhmRGB, OhmRGB Slim, Code, The entire Elements line, XPC controllers, Brain v2, and our soft road cases. This is a limited sale and is only good while supplies last on a first-come first-serve basis.

In addition to our 30% off sale, we will be having even bigger single item deals all day long from our Facebook and Twitter feeds, be sure to follow us for the details.

To take advantage of the Black Friday sale use the code "Black12" exclusively at shop.lividinstruments.com
8)

Coupe70

Post by Coupe70 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:12 am

Native Instruments:

50% on all (Komplete) instruments & effects
50% on Maschine expansions
50% on Traktor
Phongemeinschaft (Live-ElectroJazz / NuJazz)
Homepage - youtube - Like! :-)
Live 9 (32Bit), HP DV7, i5 2,53GHz, 8 GB RAM, Win7 (64Bit)

UltimateOutsider

Post by UltimateOutsider » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:16 am

Access posted this on Facebook earlier this evening. Their own spin on "Black Friday," apparently.

Only 15 available. :)

sporkles

Post by sporkles » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:24 am

MacGuffin wrote:Waves will be having a sale and also giving away a free plugin "OneKnob Louder"
Yeah... Thanks, but no thanks. That's a looooot of fuss just for a free plugin. I'm not installing yet another activation centre just for this stupid knob.

pepezabala

Post by pepezabala » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:30 am

sporkles wrote:
MacGuffin wrote:Waves will be having a sale and also giving away a free plugin "OneKnob Louder"
Yeah... Thanks, but no thanks. That's a looooot of fuss just for a free plugin. I'm not installing yet another activation centre just for this stupid knob.
yes, I just turn up the volume on my amplifier instead. :mrgreen:

beatmunga

Post by beatmunga » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:13 am

sporkles wrote:
MacGuffin was only trying to give a heads up Sporkles. No need to offend the man.
mendeldrive wrote:NOBODY designs their own sounds... There is ZERO point in reinventing the wheel.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:15 am

AAS %50 off sale
http://www.applied-acoustics.com/

fair warning though, only Chromaphone is 64 bit in OSX and it's looking like a paid upgrade to the next "major version" that adds 64 bit support to their other products.

sporkles

Post by sporkles » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:36 pm

beatmunga wrote:
sporkles wrote:
MacGuffin was only trying to give a heads up Sporkles. No need to offend the man.
Ugh.. Terribly sorry about that. My comment was directed at Waves, not at all to MacGuffin. It had been a long night of alt+tabbing between the beta and the browser window. :oops:

My apologies, MacGuffin; I didn't mean to bite your head off. I was just kind of annoyed at Waves: first, they make you sign up for their newsletter. Then, they make you wait a couple of days. Then, they make you re-enter your e-mail address, so that you can receive the freebie and serial. Then, they make you create an account at their site. Then, they make you download and install proprietary activation software so that you can activate the little bugger they just gave you for free. Talk about damp squib. I steered clear when I realised I had to download their version of the "Service Centre."

MacGuffin

Post by MacGuffin » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:33 pm

No offense taken, the waves installer is indeed a pain in the ass. The same can be said about a few other companies that require you to install a big software centre just to get one free plugin.

I was forced to use wave's installer a few days ago when I bough the audio-midi no-brainer deal for 15$. But today they're offering the "Musician" bundle, which has renaissance eq, renaissance axx, renaissance vox, renaissance compressor, doubler, and supertap for only 50$. I have to admit I'm really tempted. They're also selling TrueVerb for 30$. There are some crazy deals.

I'm going to check out AAS also.

Edit: I just checked out "Waves Universe" which is an authorized retailer, and that same bundle is only 37$!!!

v00d00ppl

Post by v00d00ppl » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Melodyne Editor 2.1 originally 399 now 283
http://www.plugindiscounts.com/mvp.html

Password is MVP

beatmunga

Post by beatmunga » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:23 pm

sporkles wrote:
beatmunga wrote:
Ugh.. Terribly sorry about that. My comment was directed at Waves, not at all to MacGuffin. It had been a long night of alt+tabbing between the beta and the browser window. :oops:

My apologies, MacGuffin; I didn't mean to bite your head off. I was just kind of annoyed at Waves: first, they make you sign up for their newsletter. Then, they make you wait a couple of days. Then, they make you re-enter your e-mail address, so that you can receive the freebie and serial. Then, they make you create an account at their site. Then, they make you download and install proprietary activation software so that you can activate the little bugger they just gave you for free. Talk about damp squib. I steered clear when I realised I had to download their version of the "Service Centre."
My turn to apologise folks - I didn't remotely think that anyone was having a go at anyone else - I was just trying to be funny because of the double meaning of the word 'knob' here in the UK.

Ironically, I've made myself look and feel a proper knob.

British 'humour', eh? Least said, soonest mended...
mendeldrive wrote:NOBODY designs their own sounds... There is ZERO point in reinventing the wheel.