Mu Ipad controller for Lemur update to Live 9 free download

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
xmonsta

Mu Ipad controller for Lemur update to Live 9 free download

Post by xmonsta » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Im afraid the download has had to be removed until further notice. I will update this thread with news as soon as I can.
Last edited by xmonsta on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.xmonsta.com Music devices and controllers for Ableton Live

The Northern Contingent

Re: Mu Ipad controller for Lemur update to Live 9 free download

Post by The Northern Contingent » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:12 pm

Wow thanks - this is great for you to share your work. I'll be downloading tomorrow and post on here when it's all working. Thanks again!

Ibeers

Post by Ibeers » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:02 pm

I've been trying for the last two hours trying to get this to work. Each time it fails to send the template to my ipad running the Lemur app. I triple checked the instructions and everything is exact. This only is an issue with Mu. Any other lemur template runs fine over midi via the lemur daemon. I'm wondering if there is something wrong with connecting via OSC. Any feedback would be gratefully appreciated. Currently running Ableton 9.0.1 and Max 6.1.

xmonsta

Post by xmonsta » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:14 pm

Ibeers wrote:I've been trying for the last two hours trying to get this to work. Each time it fails to send the template to my ipad running the Lemur app. I triple checked the instructions and everything is exact. This only is an issue with Mu. Any other lemur template runs fine over midi via the lemur daemon. I'm wondering if there is something wrong with connecting via OSC. Any feedback would be gratefully appreciated. Currently running Ableton 9.0.1 and Max 6.1.
Are you running x64? It doesnt work on x64, mentioned in the help.

Ibeers

Post by Ibeers » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:31 pm

xmonsta wrote:
Ibeers wrote:I've been trying for the last two hours trying to get this to work. Each time it fails to send the template to my ipad running the Lemur app. I triple checked the instructions and everything is exact. This only is an issue with Mu. Any other lemur template runs fine over midi via the lemur daemon. I'm wondering if there is something wrong with connecting via OSC. Any feedback would be gratefully appreciated. Currently running Ableton 9.0.1 and Max 6.1.
Thanks for pointing that out. Is this a universal issue with M4L connections via OSC running Live in x64?

xmonsta

Post by xmonsta » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Ibeers wrote:
xmonsta wrote:
Thanks for pointing that out. Is this a universal issue with M4L connections via OSC running Live in x64?
Yes, unfortunately the max patch uses the objects osc-route and lemur loader. Both of these cannot be updated to x64 at the current time, because a SDK for Max x64 has not been released. This should be released shortly, but still then we will have to wait for the developers to update these objects using the new SDK.

infernal.machine

Post by infernal.machine » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:39 am

Looking forward to the 64bit release!

*Bookmarking thread*

wjbuchanan

Post by wjbuchanan » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:52 am

Just purchased Lemur specifically for MU...looking forward to this!