Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
pulsoc

Re: Bullying

Post by pulsoc » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:44 am

Funken - you are a gigantic gaping asshole troll. No other way to say it. GAPING. HOLE. TROLL. ASS.

You are disliked because you are unlikable.

Please go away now.

Forever.

Bye.

Bye.

crumhorn

Post by crumhorn » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:22 pm

-.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / --. ..- -.-- ... / .-. . .- .-.. .. --.. . / .... --- .-- / -... .- -. .- .-.. / - .... .. ... / - .... .-. . .- -.. / .... .- ... / -... . -.-. --- -- . .-.-.- / .. / -... . .-.. .. . ...- . / - .... . / .. .-. .. ... .... / -.-. .- .-.. .-.. / .. - / .-..-. --. --- -... ... .... .. - . / - . -. -. .. ... .-..-. / -.--.- .... - - .--. ---... -..-. -..-. .-- .-- .-- .-.-.- ..- .-. -... .- -. -.. .. -.-. - .. --- -. .- .-. -.-- .-.-.- -.-. --- -- -..-. -.. . ..-. .. -. . .-.-.- .--. / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / . ? ..--- ----- - . -. -. .. ... -.--.-
Last edited by crumhorn on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The banjo is the perfect instrument for the antisocial."

(Allow me to plug my guitar scale visualiser thingy - www.fretlearner.com)

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:42 pm

This thread reminds me of that old sunday comic "family circus"

docprosper

Post by docprosper » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:43 pm

funken wrote:
pulsoc wrote:Funken - you are a gigantic gaping asshole troll. No other way to say it. GAPING. HOLE. TROLL. ASS.

You are disliked because you are unlikable.

Please go away now.

Forever.

Bye.

Bye.
I have no idea who you are or why you are saying this.
Given Pulsoc's history (which I certainly would not mention here had he not already shared in a number of posts - something there to learn from, Funken), I would guess it has to do with this turd of a thread:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=188897
Funk N. Furter wrote:Post properly.
Ableton Live Suite | M4L | Powerbook | Launchpad | APC40 | Faderfox | 2x1200 | Xone:96 | ...
---> http://soundcloud.com/kilcraft

docprosper

Post by docprosper » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:07 pm

funken wrote:
docprosper wrote:
Given Pulsoc's history (which I certainly would not mention here had he not already shared in a number of posts - something there to learn from, Funken), I would guess it has to do with this turd of a thread:
So, the fact that he disagrees with my thread on Allen Carr's Easyway approach, used by millions, gives him the right to post open abuse about me on this thread?
I was only speculating on why he considers you a troll, nothing more. I have no interest in discussing your drugs thread with you. Here you have started a thread about bullying, which is really a "why does everyone pick on me?" thread. I'm merely trying to help you answer the question. Turning this thread into a discussion on Allen Carr is not only a distraction, but exactly the bait and switch that MW keeps slamming you on. The bigger question is: do you enjoy this type of attention?!?
Ableton Live Suite | M4L | Powerbook | Launchpad | APC40 | Faderfox | 2x1200 | Xone:96 | ...

cotdagoo

Post by cotdagoo » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:31 pm

pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:32 pm

docprosper wrote: The bigger question is: do you enjoy this type of attention?!?
Of course he does. He lives for it.

Funken, I must apologize for my harsh words earlier. In retrospect, it is likely not your fault that you are a pathological post whore and annoyance extraordinaire. Please, carry on by continuing to provide at least 50% of all posts to the forum, and make sure they do nothing to contribute. If I may be so bold as to recommend perhaps cutting and pasting reviews from Youtube videos, or flagrantly misrepresenting the positions of regarded scholars, that would be great to see more of.

docprosper

Post by docprosper » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:33 pm

funken wrote:
docprosper wrote:
If Pulsoc wishes to discus his history that is up to him, not up to you.

Contrary to what you imply, I have never discussed anyone's history on this forum, so stop saying that I have. Please do not tell lies about me. I have put up with enough of that.
Not what I said. You like to bring up PM discussions in threads. This is bad form. In comparison, what I alluded to was a subject that was mentioned in another thread, thereby IMO making it open game in this discussion. Stop playing the victim role with this "lies" BS. Also, your current sig is the worst yet.

Can your really not follow my logic or are you just fucking with me?!?

pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:45 pm

funken wrote: Please support this claim or retract.
Funken's favorite game.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Perfect. Glad to see your true colors come out.
Just so you know, I couldn't give a rats ass how you try to frame me as a person.
Though flat out lying about the past is pretty awesome, attempting to make me into a patriot <-- good luck with that, and you called me a would be Stalin! :lol:
I will never be as universally loathed as you are. It's a sad burden I carry. :(
Last edited by Machinesworking on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:14 pm

For the record this conversation is now five months old.
My position on why you have issues on this forum has been consistent via the thread you keep bringing up.
From five months ago.
The point is, and will always be, that no matter how many sources I quote for a statement like that it's essentially my own thoughts on the matter, politics always is. So although I for the most part agree with your thoughts on most of history, it disturbs me and others obviously that you tend to frame your interpretations of facts as facts themselves.

Anyway I was going to leave this alone, because it's your ego that needed to make this thread, not any search to enlighten or be enlightened. My thoughts I know, but after posting numerous times about how horrid I thought it was that you needed to jab at the states after a nationalistic slur was aimed at it's people with no reply from you besides a flat ignoring of it and more political conjecture, I feel I can say I know why you were banned from two forums and it's not your politics, but the manner with which you present it in.
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=185182&hilit=nazi+ ... n&start=45

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:26 am

funken wrote:Let's be clear, you are not denying mailing me about someone's alleged mental health issues. The point is that you volunteered this information for one reason - to get at this other person.
This is an example of these assumptive logical leaps you tend to make. In reality you have no way of knowing why he gave you the information unless he told you specifically why, and his reaction to finding out that you told the person what he said makes it sound like he didn't tell you.* If he didn't tell you why then you're basically saying you can read his mind by claiming you know what his intentions were. I'm fairly certain you can't read his mind and so the only logical answer is that you are making an assumption.

* Now granted, that's an assumption itself, but one based on reading MW's tone in talking to you. I've actually "known" Machinesworking for nearly a decade online so I can usually tell what he means. Come to think of it, that's a good example. He and I have rarely agreed on anything political/sociological but we've never had a problem getting along online and remaining friendly.

But of course it's him, not you, right? Riiiiight. :roll:
Unsound Designer

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:39 am

funken wrote:
stringtapper wrote:
funken wrote:Let's be clear, you are not denying mailing me about someone's alleged mental health issues. The point is that you volunteered this information for one reason - to get at this other person.
This is an example of these assumptive logical leaps you tend to make. In reality you have no way of knowing why he gave you the information unless he told you specifically why, and his reaction to finding out that you told the person what he said makes it sound like he didn't tell you.* If he didn't tell you why then you're basically saying you can read his mind by claiming you know what his intentions were. I'm fairly certain you can't read his mind and so the only logical answer is that you are making an assumption.

* Now granted, that's an assumption itself, but one based on reading MW's tone in talking to you. I've actually "known" Machinesworking for nearly a decade online so I can usually tell what he means. Come to think of it, that's a good example. He and I have rarely agreed on anything political/sociological but we've never had a problem getting along online and remaining friendly.

But of course it's him, not you, right? Riiiiight. :roll:
It was 100% spelled out in his PMs why he was telling me. I am certainly not going to repeat it here. Machines knows, I know, and the other person knows. Machines said these things about this person to me out of the blue, but he said why he said it. It was basically to say this other person was not fit for certain things. He didn't just talk about alleged mental health issues either, he made other criticisms too, which I will not go into, but it was an all round attack on a very popular and well known person on the forum. And it came 100% out of the blue in a long mail from machinesworking.
But how is that "getting at" the other person if the message was in fact private?
Unsound Designer

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:53 am

ffs

:x :x :x :x :x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:14 am