I'm playing Bioshock Infinite.

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
beats me

Re: I'm playing Bioshock Infinite.

Post by beats me » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:26 am

doc holiday wrote:I'm playing Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate

what a time sync but wow is this game hot!

Do you have any planned meals you'd like to mention or a recipe app you would like to recommend?

:x

Mint Invader

Post by Mint Invader » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:58 am

Well I beat it the first time in 9 hours... holyshitwtfbbq awesome ending.
Because Whatever.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:45 am

beats me wrote:

Do you have any planned meals you'd like to mention or a recipe app you would like to recommend?

damn beats... the allrecipes.com site is a little serious... Chicken Cordon Bleu... Baby Back Ribs... what site do you go to for less restaurant-ish dishes?

andydes

Post by andydes » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:11 pm

H20nly wrote:what site do you go to for less restaurant-ish dishes?
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 85121.html

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:47 pm

H20nly wrote:
beats me wrote:

damn beats... the allrecipes.com site is a little serious... Chicken Cordon Bleu... Baby Back Ribs... what site do you go to for less restaurant-ish dishes?

After much experimentation here’s my recipe for the perfect burger.

1 – 1.5 lbs. of ground beef
1 packet of dry onion soup/dip mix
4-5 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce

Mix together in a bowl and it should make 3 – 4 burgers.

I’ve had that burger go up against filet mignon on the same grill and the burger won.

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:25 pm

My runner up choice for the 2 or 3 games I buy a year was God of War Ascension. It’s basically a platformer and that’s more my taste. I played the demo. The graphics are great and the scale is epic but that’s sometimes the problem because I couldn’t tell where the fuck I was on the screen, especially during battles. Other issue is there’s a boss battle like every 2 minutes and there aren’t any status bars for the bosses so you don’t know how close or far you are from kicking its ass. It’s almost more fun to watch somebody else play it than playing it yourself.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:25 pm

yeah, that's my recipe too. i don't measure the Worcestershire though... so i guess i'm a renegade like that.

i'm only cooking for me and my 10 year old. i kicked my girlfriend out and will not be entertaining and/or feeding her again. she used up all her credits and then some. so, my point is that cooking a fancy meal that takes an hour of prep time and 45 minutes to cook will not be impressing my son who would rather have a corn dog, but needs to eat more veggies.

*shrugs*

thanks for trying...

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:42 pm

H20nly wrote:yeah, that's my recipe too. i don't measure the Worcestershire though... so i guess i'm a renegade like that.

i'm only cooking for me and my 10 year old. i kicked my girlfriend out and will not be entertaining and/or feeding her again. she used up all her credits and then some. so, my point is that cooking a fancy meal that takes an hour of prep time and 45 minutes to cook will not be impressing my son who would rather have a corn dog, but needs to eat more veggies.

*shrugs*

thanks for trying...

I don’t measure out the Worcestershire anymore either…I just figured I needed to put something for the readership and that was close enough. :wink:

I mostly just cook for myself so I know what you mean about epic meals that are either way too much or you spend all day cooking something that you are going to be done eating in 10 minutes. I try to find some recipes that will also make good leftovers like a stew or pasta. Once a week I usually grill up like 8 boneless chicken breats and either eat as is or make chicken salad throughout the week.

I’ll fire you off an awesome super nachos recipe later that is a meal in itself and can feed like 8 people (on first try it literally covered an entire large baking pan), but if you keep the pico de gallo mix in a container in the fridge and the beans and beef mix in another you can also make burritos and tacos for days on end.

I just got 3 recipes for smoothies from allrecipes.com I’m going to try this weekend. My freezer is now loaded with frozen strawberries, bananas, and blueberries. Shit, maybe I’ll make some alcohol girl drinks tonight. Don’t tell anybody. :x

doc holiday

Post by doc holiday » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:12 pm

beats me wrote:

depends on your kitchen level. I'm eating bread and veggies because I get health +40 stamina increase and defense up.

the game is all boss fights, then you fight the monster and once you've killed it enough time you get to make a skin suit and weapons out of their parts. monsters also have no health bars but you can break their parts and how broken it is gives you an idea of how far along you are. single player expect a 20+ minute fight to kill these suckers.

those felines in the kitchen do a good job of cooking stuff up but I'd just go for any food combonations with the most stars as those give you the health bonus.

don't forget to BBQ your raw meat. well done steaks are "so tasty"

monster hunter is the only game I play anymore but I put 1000 hours into most of them.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:37 pm

^ :lol:

sounds like someone has played Skyrim

Komodovaran

Post by Komodovaran » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:23 pm

doc holiday wrote:
beats me wrote:

depends on your kitchen level. I'm eating bread and veggies because I get health +40 stamina increase and defense up.

the game is all boss fights, then you fight the monster and once you've killed it enough time you get to make a skin suit and weapons out of their parts. monsters also have no health bars but you can break their parts and how broken it is gives you an idea of how far along you are. single player expect a 20+ minute fight to kill these suckers.

those felines in the kitchen do a good job of cooking stuff up but I'd just go for any food combonations with the most stars as those give you the health bonus.

don't forget to BBQ your raw meat. well done steaks are "so tasty"

monster hunter is the only game I play anymore but I put 1000 hours into most of them.
I taught myself kana and played MHP3rd HD on PS3 in Japanese. Come at me bro :x