Push In stock?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
f4te

Push In stock?

Post by f4te » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:34 pm

Is there anywhere on the east coast where Push is readily in stock? I pre ordered from Guitar Center but they are really %&DH me around, I may try and cancel my order if I can.

Crevice

Re: Push In stock?

Post by Crevice » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Guitar Center is worthless. I have called them about 4-5 times and each time they give some sort of attitude and respond with some random date. Also, the date they give is different each time. Dales pro audio in NYC did have them, but they sold out. I wanted it from guitar center so I could get 150 off via their easter sale coupon, but who knows at this point.

jadedone

Post by jadedone » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Same here preordered on the 5th of March and I'm on the west coast, nothing but the run around every time I call, they literally can't tell me where I stand in the que of receiving one, but can tell me next week this is ridiculous, apologies for posting this here Ableton but no where else to warn others.

f4te

Post by f4te » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:15 pm

They have told me multiple different things, honestly i just think they dont know whats going on either. They originally told me they were getting some in the 25th and id haev it the week after. I still dont have it and its on backorder lol, then they told me all orders have shipped and they are awaiting a new shipment,, dunno

jadedone

Post by jadedone » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:42 pm

I could have purchased one online ebay now their not available, It sounds like guitar center is waiting for another shipment to come in but their not being honest which is the problem here, this is typical guitar center practice, which is why I haven't purchased from them since the early 2000's and reminds me why I won't purchase from the every again.

jadedone

Post by jadedone » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:59 pm

O.k. just spoke to a rep and was told that guitar center is receiving their pre-orders in increments, and that mine has been processed waiting for a Monday shipping schedule so I'm crossing my fingers and looking for the email on monday, will post here once email is confirmed until then it means nothing, again I pre-ordered on March 5th.

f4te

Post by f4te » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:03 pm

i canceled my GC preorder, and ordered one from Control Voltage, they had 1 left and its shipping to me monday

sillyrobin

Post by sillyrobin » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:36 am

I've been waiting for mine and it’s been 2 days since I ordered it. What the fuck!!!!

lol

vosahloj

Post by vosahloj » Sat May 04, 2013 3:55 pm

How is the situation these days? Any place around the globe where one can buy the Push? Ordered mine a month ago through a local shop, estimated delivery is end of June / beginning of July, if I am lucky.

memorecks

Post by memorecks » Sat May 04, 2013 4:40 pm

As a music store employee (in Toronto), I can assure you that we know nothing about your ETA. The dates we are given are a joke. I don't think anyone really knows. Not Ableton, the distributor, nor your music store. I assume after this summer they will be readily available, but right now they are backordered to hell. Not sure if Ableton was expecting so many orders.

Mind you, I think in the US the orders are coming in quicker, especially those placed with Ableton directly.

Dillinger63

Post by Dillinger63 » Sat May 04, 2013 6:35 pm

The only place they are in stock is eBay, but it will cost you extra bucks and your left nut.

vosahloj

Post by vosahloj » Thu May 09, 2013 10:33 am

No good news, but thanks for the replies. I will keep waiting, just noticed the ableton webshop shows now "12-16 weeks" for delivery time. So June really seems just like a joke...

amere

Post by amere » Thu May 09, 2013 5:27 pm

I've been calling my local music shops here on the East Coast and Guitar Center gave me the same answer... two months ago when I called they said 4+ weeks, last week when I called they said 4+ weeks... looking like end of June now..

On a whim I called the only other music shop in town, (Sam Ash) and they had ONLY ONE scheduled to come in on the 10th of this month. I was placed on hold while a rep called their California Ableton headquarters or possibly distribution center out of California (not sure, but the guy on the phone said he was calling ableton) ---- after a long hold I was told he would call me back.

Cut to a few hours later, rep from Sam Ash said he cannot get anyone anywhere from ableton to answer.. "Dave's Not Here, man..." and truly dave is not there or anywhere with a clear cut answer on deliverables.

As it stood I was able to place an order for the first one to come in, without a deposit or promise to commit and my fingers are crossed that per their pre-request prior to my calling, they still have ONE scheduled to come in on the 10th..
which, (pre-ordered Push purchasers get ready to be pissed off) would make my wait time 4 days.

Still not holding my breathe since dude man couldn't get anyone on the phone and we all know no one knows nothing about confirmed deliveries. The only good feeling I have about it is that it was pre-ordered, pre-requested, pre-whatever scheduled to come in on the 10th.

I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Natarjo

Post by Natarjo » Fri May 10, 2013 12:19 pm

Keep checking your local stores. I managed to find one here in toronto (oakville to be exact) yesterday @ a smaller music store. They said they had just received two last week.

Good luck!

amere

Post by amere » Fri May 10, 2013 4:43 pm

More 1st world problems...

Called this morning to check on "hopeful 5/10th arrival of 1 ableton push" only to be told by another guy they had 5 on pre-order, which means nothing but "when ableton has them available they will ship them to us." (which looks around 3-6 weeks from now).

Damn that other guys eyes for getting my hopes up!

Spoiled American I,
Amere