How did this thread get to be about Funken's blog?

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
H20nly

Re: How did this thread get to be about Funken's blog?

Post by H20nly » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:29 pm

:x no youtube at the office :x

pics dammit

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:13 pm

H20nly wrote::x no youtube at the office :x

pics dammit
Patience, my friend...
https://soundcloud.com/maybe-logic

"I wanted to not like your [music], but it's actually pretty awesome. Banana hammock."
- eddiex

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:50 am

well played then.

seltzer not salsa!

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:39 am

Funk N. Furter wrote:Looking forward to trying this Mexican. I get cut off benefits in 4 weeks by the bloodsucking evil fascist Tory government, so I'll have no money to live on, so I might have to do a few muggings first. Only snag is it's hard to run away when you can barely walk. Happy days.
Too much masturbation can be bad for you.

"I wanted to not like your [music], but it's actually pretty awesome. Banana hammock."
- eddiex

re:dream

Post by re:dream » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:25 am

^^ speaking from experience?

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:29 am

The Finn wrote:^^ speaking from experience?
Of course not, that sort of thing is highly inappropriate.

- eddiex

Post by re:dream » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:54 am

you're so right. too much speaking from experience can be downright boring.

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:58 am

The Finn wrote:you're so right. too much speaking from experience can be downright boring.
Precisely. Like this one time, I spoke from personal experience, and it was boring.

- eddiex

Post by re:dream » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:08 am

I could accuse you of doing again, but that would be so obvious...

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:18 am

Obviously.

- eddiex

andydes

Post by andydes » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:06 am

Funk N. Furter wrote:Looking forward to trying this Mexican. I get cut off benefits in 4 weeks by the bloodsucking evil fascist Tory government, so I'll have no money to live on, so I might have to do a few muggings first. Only snag is it's hard to run away when you can barely walk. Happy days.
Well you know, times are tough, but we'll all in it together. The £10 million public money for Thatcher's funeral has to come from somewhere doesn't it?

Or here's an idea. If they want a big lavish do in honour of their favorite masturbation material, they can pay for it themselves, the same as poor people do. Hypocritical cunts.

I didn't celebrate her death, but I'm really fucking angry about this.

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:13 am

andydes wrote:
Well you know, times are tough, but we'll all in it together. The £10 million public money for Thatcher's funeral has to come from somewhere doesn't it?

Or here's an idea. If they want a big lavish do in honour of their favorite masturbation material, they can pay for it themselves, the same as poor people do. Hypocritical cunts.

I didn't celebrate her death, but I'm really fucking angry about this.
£10 million is pocket-change compared what Tony and Gordon bled out their collectivist rectums whilst on the throne.

- eddiex

andydes

Post by andydes » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:51 am

d.reamonn wrote: £10 million is pocket-change compared what Tony and Gordon bled out their collectivist rectums whilst on the throne.
Irrelevant. The whole ethos of the Tory party is supposed to be- work hard, make money, pay for what you want. With little or no state support.

To what extent I agree with this philosophy is also irrelevant. But I at least expect those who are implementing it not to make a massive exception for one of their own.

Just shows they don't actually have anything against state funding, as long as it's just for what they want.

Thatcher also said she didn't want it. At least she stuck to her principles.

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:06 am

andydes wrote:
d.reamonn wrote: £10 million is pocket-change compared what Tony and Gordon bled out their collectivist rectums whilst on the throne.
Irrelevant. The whole ethos of the Tory party is supposed to be- work hard, make money, pay for what you want. With little or no state support.

To what extent I agree with this philosophy is also irrelevant. But I at least expect those who are implementing it not to make a massive exception for one of their own.

Just shows they don't actually have anything against state funding, as long as it's just for what they want.

Thatcher also said she didn't want it. At least she stuck to her principles.
Relevant. The supposed political spectrum is a lie. I was merely (and perhaps superfluously) drawing your attention to the fact that the left is just as bad as the right. I may even go as far to say that a conservative who votes for the Tories, believing that they could genuinely represent his interests, is probably (probably) even more retarded than a Marxist being all Marxisty and gauche and whatnot. Dammit, there I go again.

- eddiex

crumhorn

Post by crumhorn » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:08 pm

andydes wrote:The whole ethos of the Tory party is supposed to be- work hard, make money, pay for what you want. With little or no state support.
You forgot the bits about the monarchy, church, jingoism and tugging your forelock.
"The banjo is the perfect instrument for the antisocial."

(Allow me to plug my guitar scale visualiser thingy - www.fretlearner.com)