Boston

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
knotkranky

Re: Boston

Post by knotkranky » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:17 pm

d.reamonn wrote:
knotkranky wrote:I really hope it's not a foreign terrorist.
I'm sure the families of those who passed agree with you. I wouldn't mind if my wife and children died, but if it was at the hands of a foreigner? ROOAAARRRR.
Ooook 'Captain Context', maybe it's too soon. I just don't wanna see American outrage at Muslims anymore. It's not my exclusive thought, mkay?

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:44 am

Jebus this thread took a nose dive a lot earlier than expected.

:x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:48 am

I dunno dude, i see a little tongue and a bit of cheek :wink:

Bar is a little low :D

I.Am.Sean

Post by I.Am.Sean » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:17 am

Just saw an image of a man crying over an injured women. Hope she wasn't one of the deceased.

Amazing how little is heard about the 47 dead in Iraq.

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:17 am

I.Am.Sean wrote:
Amazing how little is heard about the 47 dead in Iraq.
or the 30 dead at a wedding in afghanistan... those drone attacks really can't be helping calm people down

but it seems like too random a place for it to be foreign terrorists, maybe more like that Oslo nut... unless he's north korean or iranian, in which case the only possible response is immediate war.

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:25 am

whoever it was it looks like they called in a warning first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiDCE41X ... e=youtu.be

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:27 am

Yeah there's already talk about the possible significance of the date and location. April 15th is tax day, Boston has been the center of a lot of violence and upheaval in US history, a connection to homegrown anti-governemnt types isn't so far-fetched.
Unsound Designer

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:34 am

yeah I read an article about Patriot's day.. maybe someone's trying to kick off that civil war all the alex jones nutjobs keep on about

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:26 am

Either way coupled with the threats from North Korea our military is going to demand to keep it's budget high, and any cutbacks are now out the window.
Really sucks that people were hurt and all, just wish it wasn't going to be used to hurt more people.

Bagatell

Post by Bagatell » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:39 am

And once again an outrageous act is perpetrated whilst a drill to prevent the act is underway.

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:02 am

Machinesworking wrote:Either way coupled with the threats from North Korea our military is going to demand to keep it's budget high, and any cutbacks are now out the window.
Really sucks that people were hurt and all, just wish it wasn't going to be used to hurt more people.
Yes, if it wasn't for this, Obama would have disbanded the militia :x
https://soundcloud.com/maybe-logic

"I wanted to not like your [music], but it's actually pretty awesome. Banana hammock."
- eddiex

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:07 am

d.reamonn wrote:
Machinesworking wrote:Either way coupled with the threats from North Korea our military is going to demand to keep it's budget high, and any cutbacks are now out the window.
Yes, if it wasn't for this, Obama would have disbanded the militia :x
Not sure if you were aware, but recently there was some talk of us cutting our military budget, our worst welfare case is the armed forces.
I have no issue with having budget for the military, but having one that's as high as the rest of the world combined is ridiculous.

That will not happen now, instead we'll cut Social Security, because fuck old people. :x

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:09 am

Machinesworking wrote:Not sure if you were aware, but recently there was some talk of us cutting our military budget, our worst welfare case is the armed forces.
I have no issue with having budget for the military, but having one that's as high as the rest of the world combined is ridiculous.

That will not happen now, instead we'll cut Social Security, because fuck old people. :x
They can't hit back :x
https://soundcloud.com/maybe-logic

"I wanted to not like your [music], but it's actually pretty awesome. Banana hammock."
- eddiex

lowshelf

Post by lowshelf » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:07 am

Bagatell wrote:And once again an outrageous act is perpetrated whilst a drill to prevent the act is underway.
^^^^^^
Last edited by lowshelf on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Well, let's not forget that this incident will also be used to eliminate 50 more freedoms.

Can we say 'hello!' to a new and expanded Patriot Act?

I think we can.

:x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x