All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: JBRIDGE COMPLAINT DO NOT BUY!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:37 pm 

^ and it further proves that he's not 'starving student'

name one time when he would have EVER replied that way...???

nope...

you'll need a lot more of these -> :mrgreen: and a helluva better attitude.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:17 am 

Jbridge maker why you still no support AU plugins?!

I've e-mailed you several times yet you still cannot give me a estimated time frame or anything.
Will this ever be possible?

Still stuck on using 32-bit Live versions for now :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:18 am 

DJ_Zombot wrote:
smutek wrote:
What happened to your post count?

Hey Jimmy, holy crap! I used to talk to you when you were on the line at D&D's up the street.

Just PM'd you!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:33 am 

kryptonitejesus wrote:
did you pay with paypal? if so just file a dispute.

Yeah this

Or just Torrent it with your middle finger in the air.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:12 am 

djjoeyc wrote:
Name me another software company that doesn't give u the both mac and pc installers with each purchase

Easy. OhmForce.

Meanwhile, I have a similar story. I once bought Harry Potter, book 6, when I was really trying to buy some real-estate in upper Manhattan. When I realised my mistake and tried to return the book, I was told, and I quote, "no". So now I'm pissed off and will never purchase a house, like ever.

:x

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:07 pm 

:lol: ^

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:56 pm 

Jack McOck wrote:
djjoeyc wrote:
Name me another software company that doesn't give u the both mac and pc installers with each purchase

Easy. OhmForce.

Meanwhile, I have a similar story. I once bought Harry Potter, book 6, when I was really trying to buy some real-estate in upper Manhattan. When I realised my mistake and tried to return the book, I was told, and I quote, "no". So now I'm pissed off and will never purchase a house, like ever.

Ohm Force give you both OSX and Windows versions. Adobe on the other hand don't. At least not for CS.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:00 pm 

UncleAge wrote:
I can't believe the developer let it get to this. It just looks bad. Some transactions happen in real time on the net and some are delayed. If communication was made within the first 24 hours then "I" , as the dev would have seen value in resolving the situation to the customer's satisfaction. Maybe, just maybe, that customer stays my customer and I make more from them down the line.

With that said, I ( the dev ) would be less likely to work things out in a public forum in response to such a heated post.

Exactly my thought.

I own Jbridge and like the program. But reading this forum has driven me to lose respect for the developer.

Sounds like an honest mistake which I am sure has not been made just once. I remember when I was buying the program it was a bit of a pain trying to find the Mac version but eventually I got it. Although I sympathize with both parties, the developer is so short sighted that he let it get to this point over pennies in the grand scheme of things.

Bottom line is that we have a great developer but a not so good business man.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:12 pm 

^ the problem with the developers scenario is that it's like selling someone "the wrong thing" only they don't return "the wrong thing" they simply return and demand "the right thing" too (that's "too" as in "as well")

i didn't mean to buy a truck, i meant to buy a car. now that i have the truck, give me the car... which i, of course, meant to buy... you can trust me! you have my email address and this message which can, or course, be used to judge my character and intentions. would i lie to you?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:21 pm 

Machinesworking wrote:
Jack McOck wrote:
djjoeyc wrote:

Easy. OhmForce.

Ohm Force give you both OSX and Windows versions. Adobe on the other hand don't. At least not for CS.

Interesting, in that case, how I have a Mac/AU-only version of Ohmicide. I guess I'm special.

ffs.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:36 pm 

Jack McOck wrote:
Interesting, in that case, how I have a Mac/AU-only version of Ohmicide. I guess I'm special.

ffs.

Ohmicide fukin rules! :x
You used to be able to buy a single plug in type license.
https://www.ohmforce.com/Pricing.do
That was pretty weird, and they stopped doing it.

You're still special though. :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:36 pm 

Machinesworking wrote:
Jack McOck wrote:

ffs.

Ohmicide fukin rules! :x
You used to be able to buy a single plug in type license.
https://www.ohmforce.com/Pricing.do
That was pretty weird, and they stopped doing it.

You're still special though. :)

So existing owners still only have their original format though? I've only got the AU of ohmboyz. I had to upgrade to the "bundle" to get the VST of ohmicide. All on a mac even.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:35 am 

From my account. My original student purchase of 'Cide + a couple of NFR licenses, wot I winned along with all their plugins, for being special.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:36 am 

djjoeyc wrote:

Name me another software company that doesn't give u the both mac and pc installers with each purchase?

DiscoDSP

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:42 am 

@djjoeyc

Dude these guys are all obviously friends with or connected to this Jbridge (jfringe lol)

.....Its Common Fucking Sense! Theres no Used Milage / Theres no 'scratch on the bumper' / Theres no scuff on the sneakers you just bought. ITS SOFTWARE .... ITS INFINITE lol.

Its actually 1 Thing, djjoeyc is just paying to USE it. Denying him the ability to ACCESS the software simply because he PAID for the wrong KEY is Fucking Nonsense! Seriously it doesnt make ANY sense at all. This is why I dont even log into this Forum. So many weirdos / pulling crapp that has nothing to do with music, only to do with Ignorance / Egos and $.

I dont Own or have ever used this software.... And Now I DEFINITELY WONT and will spread the word! And I know "alot" of up and comers in major citys, that know alot of others.;) This is UNDERGROUND this is RESPECT .... I dont know, but i suspect you guys dont know nothing about that. Just cause they made this software doesnt mean they know anything about the culture behind the use.

Having never used it (was about to, thats how i stumbled on this) I dont know if there decision would have been due to the whole piracy facter. Like maybe it was bought just to crack and now trying to get the MAC 1 to?????????? If thats the case then Im sorry for my accusation (@ a completely stupid argument i must say again.... it is moronic lol) .....and count your losses dude lol -@djjoeyc

But I think the windows one is already cracked.... soooooooo whats the big deal lol.

Suspect.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next