Question regarding time travel

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
glenn303

Question regarding time travel

Post by glenn303 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:10 am

Never mind, i just answered my own question.

myrnova

Re: Question regarding time travel

Post by myrnova » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:33 pm

Iran 1 / USA 0
They won, sorry. But you can take comfort with that funny moon landing thing. Back to the future now.

locknar

Post by locknar » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Last edited by locknar on Wed May 01, 2013 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:58 am

See, now that's absolute proof of a parallel universe. You answered your own question before asking it which indicates that the space-time continuum does not distinguish or bias-filter pure bullshit. What a breakthrough. I'm phoning my buds a CERN in the morning.

Dillinger63

Post by Dillinger63 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:52 am

Yesterday I was standing here beside myself.

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:54 am

you didn't tread on any butterflies or kill your grandfather did you?

glenn303

Post by glenn303 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:01 am

Forge. wrote:you didn't tread on any butterflies or kill your grandfather did you?
No. But i found out that I am my Grandfather. :oops:

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:01 pm

glenn303 wrote:
Forge. wrote:you didn't tread on any butterflies or kill your grandfather did you?
No. But i found out that I am my Grandfather. :oops:
We have us a Looper. Shoot him! :o

glenn303

Post by glenn303 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Funk N. Furter wrote:I'll get one of my leather-clad female ex-KGB assassins onto it right away.

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:57 pm

footsy

Post by footsy » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:58 pm

locknar wrote:president kanye west doesnt care about white people.
"A Positive mind is the Key to success" - Tydi

murgatroid

Post by murgatroid » Fri May 03, 2013 1:44 am

Its funny how its always being saying 'grandfather' paradox instead offing mummy or daddy before you are born. Like they're afraid to make that leap, but grandad is far enough removed in time so as supposedly not be shocking.

Anyway... paradoxes. Don't happen. If you do kill gramps, you'll find yourself in a timeline where that person was not your grandad.

Anyway #2.... those quantum type computers which will theoretically become so powerful as to be able to compute an entire universe full of information? Well that already happened a long time ago. You're living in one.

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Fri May 03, 2013 3:37 am

murgatroid wrote:Its funny how its always being saying 'grandfather' paradox instead offing mummy or daddy before you are born. Like they're afraid to make that leap, but grandad is far enough removed in time so as supposedly not be shocking.

Anyway... paradoxes. Don't happen. If you do kill gramps, you'll find yourself in a timeline where that person was not your grandad.

Anyway #2.... those quantum type computers which will theoretically become so powerful as to be able to compute an entire universe full of information? Well that already happened a long time ago. You're living in one.
Psilocybin kicking in nicely this evening? :)

murgatroid

Post by murgatroid » Fri May 03, 2013 4:03 am

Psilocybin kicking in nicely this evening? :)
no... but you know where to get some? :mrgreen:

no drugs, just physics. albeit speculative. well, maybe the time travel bit, but it depends on how some interpret quantum implications. apparently the maths says alternate realities are created but there's no experimental proof.

as far as the computers... well they're coming eventually. some physicists believe the universe is just basically an information machine. and all it takes is either another advanced technology 'somewhere else' to manufacture the one we live in. some think that has already happened... by our own future's technology... and they manufactured the simulation we live in for whatever purposes known only to them.

it doesn't take much more of a leap to see how current virtual reality worlds will one day be indistinguishable from this 'reality' once computers like quantum ones become the norm.

hypothetically speaking, there could very well be an afterlife.... maybe even something along religious lines. ... but then that might also be a simulation as well.... you know.... all part of the 'program'. this can go to infinite levels perhaps. but that'll really eff up your 3D head because what is there to distinguish whether you exist in a 'real' reality, or a simulated one if for all intents and purposes, they're exactly alike. woooooooeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooo