finally... BITWIG STUDIO! beta 'soon'...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
eyeknow

Re: finally... BITWIG STUDIO! beta 'soon'...

Post by eyeknow » Tue May 07, 2013 7:43 pm

So they removed the due date and price?

BTW, a while back (a long while back) there was a place that listed it with about the same price (dv24/7??)

fishmonkey

Post by fishmonkey » Wed May 08, 2013 1:08 am

visiting this thread gifted me with a random chuckle about the forum user who was claiming a while back that they are a software dev, and could code a better version of Ableton Live from scratch in a year. good one.

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Wed May 08, 2013 2:02 am

fishmonkey wrote:visiting this thread gifted me with a random chuckle about the forum user who was claiming a while back that they are a software dev, and could code a better version of Ableton Live from scratch in a year. good one.
Comon' now, you KNOW even a monkey could do it! :roll:

:lol:

sdfak1234

Post by sdfak1234 » Wed May 08, 2013 3:22 am

you losers are so easily amused... wanking over your precious piece of shit software, a monkey probably could program Live in a year... love how you fools are so cock sure about software development, so sure about Bitwig, but you know nothing - insert stupid pic here, crack the same lame joke there (over and over again), you can't even quote right! 8) 8O :? :o :) :D duh duh duh with your stupid smiley faces... fuck all you deluded fanboy retards - thank you for ruining Live. You all have Stockholm syndrome for Ableton. I can't wait for Bitwig to crush your pathetic naive egos, you don't even get it, they can take as long as they want, because we won't see another version of Live for 3 years, Ableton dropped the ball, all Bitwig has to do is pick it up and nobody will care how long it took to release it because it will be better than Ableton Live 9.

fishmonkey

Post by fishmonkey » Wed May 08, 2013 3:48 am

sdfak1234 wrote:you losers are so easily amused... wanking over your precious piece of shit software, a monkey probably could program Live in a year... love how you fools are so cock sure about software development, so sure about Bitwig, but you know nothing - insert stupid pic here, crack the same lame joke there (over and over again), you can't even quote right! 8) 8O :? :o :) :D duh duh duh with your stupid smiley faces... fuck all you deluded fanboy retards - thank you for ruining Live. You all have Stockholm syndrome for Ableton. I can't wait for Bitwig to crush your pathetic naive egos, you don't even get it, they can take as long as they want, because we won't see another version of Live for 3 years, Ableton dropped the ball, all Bitwig has to do is pick it up and nobody will care how long it took to release it because it will be better than Ableton Live 9.
oh, i guess it was you then? good to know you are still keeping an eye on things. although it appears you are still suffering from the same emotional regulation issues, sorry to see that. can't be much fun.

on the software dev front, anyone who has done any real design and coding of complex systems would know that building Live or Bitwig from scratch is a large undertaking. one person doing it in a year is pure windbaggery...

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Wed May 08, 2013 3:54 am

sdfak1234 wrote:you losers are so easily amused... wanking over your precious piece of shit software, a monkey probably could program Live in a year... love how you fools are so cock sure about software development, so sure about Bitwig, but you know nothing - insert stupid pic here, crack the same lame joke there (over and over again), you can't even quote right! 8) 8O :? :o :) :D duh duh duh with your stupid smiley faces... fuck all you deluded fanboy retards - thank you for ruining Live. You all have Stockholm syndrome for Ableton. I can't wait for Bitwig to crush your pathetic naive egos, you don't even get it, they can take as long as they want, because we won't see another version of Live for 3 years, Ableton dropped the ball, all Bitwig has to do is pick it up and nobody will care how long it took to release it because it will be better than Ableton Live 9.
I loled so f...ing hard! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sibanger

Post by Sibanger » Wed May 08, 2013 4:43 am

You all have Stockholm syndrome for Ableton.

fishmonkey

Post by fishmonkey » Wed May 08, 2013 4:47 am

Sibanger wrote:
You all have Stockholm syndrome for Ableton.
treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen!

Sibanger

Post by Sibanger » Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 am

From the guys @ Livid Instruments-
One I am really excited about is our integration with Bitwig Studio. We've been working with the good folks at Bitwig, and in contrast to Ableton's closed framework, Bitwigs has a well documented controller integration API making it easy to integrate our hardware to take advantage of all the features Bitwig has to offer.
:)

mholloway

Post by mholloway » Fri May 10, 2013 12:45 am

pretty strong words coming from a guy who has taken the side of a program that he's never even used!
my industrial music made with Ableton Live (as DEAD WHEN I FOUND HER): https://deadwhenifoundher.bandcamp.com/
my dark jazz / noir music made with Ableton Live: https://michaelarthurholloway.bandcamp. ... guilt-noir

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Fri May 10, 2013 12:53 am

wow, Livid with the direct A<->B product comparisons,
harsh!

I guess there's no love lost there then eh?

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri May 10, 2013 2:10 am

keeps you guessing... that's for sure.

heavensdaw

Post by heavensdaw » Fri May 10, 2013 7:14 am

mholloway wrote:pretty strong words coming from a guy who has taken the side of a program that he's never even used!
know him do you?

Hd

re:dream

Post by re:dream » Thu May 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Ok, ok... as so many people wrote us and asked for note editing tools to use on note selections, such as transpose, spread velocity, randomize velocity, double/halve tempo, reverse note pattern etc. we just built them in! Then we added another 1-2 handy surprises to this whole editing topic and it all will be available in version 1.0!
https://www.facebook.com/bitwig?hc_location=timeline