Any serious v9.0.4 release issues out there to report of yet

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
eyeknow

Re: Any serious v9.0.4 release issues out there to report of yet

Post by eyeknow » Tue May 14, 2013 6:48 am

Hmmmmmmmmm. Some people are indeed having a good go at it.

Why in (whatever god you believe in's) name would crap just be crappy for some!!!!!!???????? Enquiring minds want to know (I seriously doubt many of you will even know what this means/old timers club!!) :lol:

Because789

Post by Because789 » Tue May 14, 2013 8:06 am

eyeknow wrote: Enquiring minds want to know (I seriously doubt many of you will even know what this means/old timers club!!) :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r3Xs9sBEVg

Always wanted to know if too much sugar is driving me up a wall, what a shame I missed that edition.

And by the way, no issues to report, only one crash while working on a m4l patch.
Live 9.5 (64bit), Max 7.0.6, Windows 10, Push 2, Korg electribe2, Bass Station II, Launch Control XL, Faderfox DJ3

M4L

999iii

Post by 999iii » Tue May 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Because789 wrote:
eyeknow wrote: Enquiring minds want to know (I seriously doubt many of you will even know what this means/old timers club!!) :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r3Xs9sBEVg

Always wanted to know if too much sugar is driving me up a wall, what a shame I missed that edition.

And by the way, no issues to report, only one crash while working on a m4l patch.
No problems with Push like some others in this thread?

Because789

Post by Because789 » Tue May 14, 2013 1:53 pm

999iii wrote:No problems with Push like some others in this thread?
Only found the two posts on the first page about Push and no, I have no such problems with 9.0.4. So, no problems with Push that I'm aware of.
Live 9.5 (64bit), Max 7.0.6, Windows 10, Push 2, Korg electribe2, Bass Station II, Launch Control XL, Faderfox DJ3

M4L

nonchai

Post by nonchai » Wed May 15, 2013 1:31 pm

yes - I have a bug report:

I have Ableton 9 set up to be auto-launched on boot-up.

However when the mac has totally booted up ( with touchable server and PathFinder typically )
and I switch to Ableton - the Ableton Screen doesn't respond to mouse clicks until I switch back and forth between apps.

Often the only way i can get mouse response is by selecting the quit menu which brings up the modal dialog for quitting - on which i select CANCEL. and after this the Ableton Session view becomes responsive to mouse clicks.

I use a standard bluetooth mouse pad and keyboard.

Often the mousepad and keyboard are switched off since I tend to use the iMac remotely over wifi using VNC
with my Macbook Pro.

All other apps work fine - its just this minor issue with A9.