The Era of Woman is here; Our species can start surviving!

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Jack McOck

The Era of Woman is here; Our species can start surviving!

Post by Jack McOck » Sun May 19, 2013 10:53 am

http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/rep-s ... ing-charge

Today I am asserting that humanity is at a crossroads on this small planet and that our survival as a species is dependent on women taking charge, taking the world in our own hands. [...] I really do believe that we are at a tipping point from which there could be no turning back – a turning point that the traditional male hierarchy of the world ignores at their own peril. A peril that puts us all in the unacceptable danger – actually of extinction, so let us begin the era of the woman ” – Rep. Jan Schakowsky

I for one feel reassured.

Quiggers

Re: The Era of Woman is here; Our species can start surviving!

Post by Quiggers » Sun May 19, 2013 1:25 pm

Ever seen women fighting outside a club? Guys dont stand a chance.

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Sun May 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Women are too emotional to run anything. Besides - have a gander at a few of these and YOU tell me if they're ready to run the world.

:lol: :mrgreen:

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Sun May 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Fuck it, why not? Could it get any worse? Don't answer.
ImageImage

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Mon May 20, 2013 12:47 am

shadx312 wrote:Fuck it, why not? Could it get any worse? Don't answer.
YES....yes it could. Much worse in fact...

:oops:

:cry:

:?

:(

:|

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon May 20, 2013 2:00 am

Yeah but that's women in the men's game, small minority. Can't say for sure that it would be the same if the script was flipped.
Most people would dream that it would be some overall healing fest but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't that different.
Id' still think it'd be a little better, but of course, the house has to be cleaned of the vermin first.
Last edited by regretfullySaid on Mon May 20, 2013 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

SuburbanThug

Post by SuburbanThug » Mon May 20, 2013 2:01 am

I say give the ladies a shot. We couldn't do much worse.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Mon May 20, 2013 3:17 am

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Mon May 20, 2013 4:05 am

My French Bulldog "Bluto" could do a better job running things than the current batch of enlightened desposts in the military-industrial-political complex. The thing is....greed pervades everything these days. It's a gender agnostic affliction. I would contend that since the days of Women's Lib, there's been a continuous albeit somewhat subliminal though often blatant emasculation of the modern male. Nowhere is this blitzkreig attack against testosterone so apparent than in the media with the persistent portrayal of the male as an inept doofus in TV commercials. Fact is though...you cannot fuck with mother nature and males were designed to lead and build shit. They've been doing this since Hominids started roaming around, and now all of the sudden, due to a phenomena not more than a few decades old, men are ready to throw in the towel? I don't think so. That's not to say that women don't have place and don't deserve some say which I believe they already have plenty of. Yeah, it's the Information Age and we're not Hunter-Gatherer's anymore, but that doesn't negate a role nature intended. What men need to do is grow a pair and get back to a sense of moral responsibility, empathy and leadership. We were flush with strong leaders in business, politics, and the military up until about 30 years or so ago. You look around now and all you see is a big bunch of pussies concerned only with getting their faces deep in the hog trough and getting what's theirs before the gig is up. What we need is a serious fuckin wakeup call - perhaps a good civil rebellion or another nice Great Depression to snap all of the assholes out of their sleepy slumber. Handing off the baton to a bunch of chicks and taking a holiday ain't the solution and is nothing more than burying one's head in the sand. Besides - at the end of the day....Femdom is for limp wristed needle-dick cold-wet-handshakin pansies. :lol:

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon May 20, 2013 4:27 am

True, but I'm curious to see how it would pan out, at least for a few terms (pun not originally intended). The world's collapsing (woohoo!) so there's no better time than now. Since Man has been on a 50 year unofficial break, might as well make it official for another 20's years just for the record. I mean, if we had these last 20 years as an official break before grabbing our nuts again, we have a right to say "look at all we've built and destroyed" and collapse in the Lay-Z Boy, stuff our faces with pizza and beer, stick our hands down our pants and say "You got 20 years babe, make it count."

ImageImage

SuburbanThug

Post by SuburbanThug » Mon May 20, 2013 4:32 am

What's really some pussy shit is men's rights activism. "Oh, the evil womens are coming to emasculate me! The world is so unfair towards the mens!!!"

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon May 20, 2013 4:33 am

Men's Rights activism? Really? :lol:

Actually, you know what's funny? "Activism".
ImageImage