June 25th !!!!!!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
doc holiday

Re: June 25th !!!!!!!

Post by doc holiday » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Tarpinian wrote:Check the other thread, some of us have Fed Ex numbers, and push now lists under my account. I'm sure it just takes some time for some.

Noticed on my invoice it says "A Stock"

Also keep in mind "ships in less than a week" means ships, not when you get it.

I don't see it in my account, only the "ships next week" part is there.

I hope nothing wente wrong with my order! I can't remember what card I ordered it with anymore to check and make sure all is good!

EDIT well, I found the account I placed the order with and there's been no activity on my card.

I don't like my account changing from "less than 1 week" to it just disappearing like this!

Ubik

Post by Ubik » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:51 am

This is it
Your order has been processed, and is on its way in the care of our shipping partner
Just received an email from ups, it says "Scheduled Delivery: 26-March-2013 "

SanjayTheRebellion

Post by SanjayTheRebellion » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:11 pm

Hi I purchased mine from MOOG Audio in Toronto and paid in full about 10 days before the expected March 25th arrival date. Nothing arrived. Today is April 5 and still nothing. I'm hoping it comes in soon and my unit is reserved and held for me. MOOG is generally pretty great and is a shop I'd recommend from past purchase experience.

I must say though I heard from someone who purchased through another retailer that ableton did not provide any shipment date or quantities that will be shipped. I think this is very poor logistical management. yes they're a software company, but they're a BUSINESS foremost and they're not making me feel any loyalty.

If push is as hot shit as everyone is going on about, there will be competitive products with similar feature sets eventually. Its just a matter of patience.

That said, I can't wait to get mine!

emankayker

Post by emankayker » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:42 pm

my account still says...
Push
ships in 16 or more weeks

brasax

Post by brasax » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:52 am

I'm really pissed off.. Since 8 weeks the status is 16 weeks or more, that means, it will take for me up to a half year to get the Push. To be honest, then I don't want one. The problem is, I got it with the bundle, so Inhave to pay the difference it seems or let me say the support told me that.

They are selling a bundle and then they are not able to deliver the half.. :x

I'm trying to cancel the Push and not to pay the difference.. It is not my fault..

nbinder

Post by nbinder » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:16 pm

WTF... 8O

Finally it went down to 4-6 weeks and after a couple of days increased to 6-8 weeks again? 8O
Very unprofessional. :evil:

Yes, the demand may have been overwhelming, but THIS is ridiculous.

Tauciu5

Post by Tauciu5 » Fri May 24, 2013 8:51 pm

The arrival dates changed keep changing to me as well. From day to day it is changing from 4-6 weeks to 6-8 weeks.. Wtf is going on??? And ableton simply cant provide any answers wtf is going on??? This is ridiculous..

nbinder

Post by nbinder » Sat May 25, 2013 9:09 am

I had several emails with support and can confirm that delivery was delayed again. Don't know whether everybody is affected, but at least I am as well.

Again, I told them that we expect a notification whenever the shipping date is set back, and was told that they are going to do so in the future.
We'll see.

Tauciu5

Post by Tauciu5 » Sat May 25, 2013 9:57 am

When did you pre order your push? Because i have pre ordered from german retailer and i suppose the retailers have pre ordered theirs earlier so i suppose beggining of june i could receive my push earlier. :/

nbinder

Post by nbinder » Sat May 25, 2013 10:11 am

Tauciu5 wrote:When did you pre order your push? Because i have pre ordered from german retailer and i suppose the retailers have pre ordered theirs earlier so i suppose beggining of june i could receive my push earlier. :/
From your expected shipping date I conclude that your retailer did not have the chance to order before I did. I ordered on the very first day, but as the website had severe overload problems could not submit my order until the evening.
If I got it correctly, the next batch of Push devices will arrive in the first week of July (if not further delayed).

Tauciu5

Post by Tauciu5 » Sat May 25, 2013 10:30 am

Oh that sounds true then. WAAAAAITING AGAIN...

Tauciu5

Post by Tauciu5 » Sat May 25, 2013 10:43 am

Actually i have pre ordered from ableton and german retailer. But my retailer says that push will arrive 3rd of june. While ableton acc says in4-6 weeks..

nbinder

Post by nbinder » Sat May 25, 2013 12:47 pm

IIRC first week of June was the initial shipping estimate. Maybe the retailer did not update it.

Tauciu5

Post by Tauciu5 » Sat May 25, 2013 1:58 pm

So its almost impossible to receive push in june.. Right?