Cleaver attack in London!!

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Forge.

Re: Cleaver attack in London!!

Post by Forge. » Thu May 23, 2013 4:43 pm

LoopStationZebra wrote:
Forge. wrote:
LoopStationZebra wrote: It's exactly what the military industrial complex and the extremists want, really.
|
fixed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

fxd more.

At this point Terror Groups aren't interested in any sort of 'original' goals (get US troops out of Saudi, etc) because they know it's never going to happen. What they want more than anything is more engagement and converts: at home and abroad. Oddly not much different of a strategy for the military industrial complex.

:x
I just read a book called "the next 100 years" by George Friedman the CEO of Stratfor and he reckons with all of the US wars in the last half century they achieved exactly their objectives. They were never interested in "winning" any of these wars, they just needed to totally disrupt them and set them into chaos so that they don't unite and become a more unified enemy. Divide and rule in other words. And in the mid East they are totally succeeding.

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Thu May 23, 2013 5:12 pm

http://youtu.be/jDd9cwqoni8

^ I admit I am quite curious about what happened to the woman with the trolley

but clearly, as an American the guy making the video has had no experience with working class Londoners.

rakim87

Post by rakim87 » Thu May 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Forge. wrote:
crofter wrote:Well he was caught red handed.
ha ha ha... you've been waiting for the opportunity to use that one haven't you?

I bet you were sending paedo jokes around within 10 minutes of michael jackson's death

I at least waited 20 mins

http://instagram.com/p/VaVixAyC4a/

...is that bad?
ImageImage

andydes

Post by andydes » Thu May 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Not sure if this woman is immensely calm in stressful situations or completely bat shit crazy:
After trying to persuade the man's quieter companion to give her the knife he was holding, she asked if there was anything more she could do before her bus left. He told her there wasn't, so she went back to the bus.
8O

"Oh, darn it, my bus is leaving. Must dash. Good luck with the whole Jihad thing. Bye!" (Paraphrased)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/2 ... au-kennett

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Fri May 24, 2013 2:47 am

That reminds me of Dara Obriain after the 7/7 bombings talking about the average Londoner's reaction:
"did you hear a bomb went off on the victoria line"
"oh dear, well if you take the northern line and change at charing cross...."

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Sat May 25, 2013 1:21 am

btw, that guy who "just happened to be passing by taking a picture"? So not just passing by.
UTENZIL a tool... of the muse.

Bagatell

Post by Bagatell » Sat May 25, 2013 7:16 am

Police have arrested an alleged friend of the Woolwich murder suspect Michael Adebolajo after he gave an interview to BBC Newsnight in which he claimed the security services had tried to recruit the suspect.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 31902.html

Security services? What a joke.

lowshelf

Post by lowshelf » Sun May 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Sun May 26, 2013 11:32 pm

whether there is any conspiracy or not I am actually surprised there haven't been a lot more attacks the way the US + allies have been carrying on the last 10 years... Obama's drones seem designed specifically to breed terrorists - almost as if they realised these wars just weren't succeding in creating enough terrorists so they had to come up with something better

SuburbanThug

Post by SuburbanThug » Mon May 27, 2013 2:14 am

Stop making so much sense, Forge.

lowshelf

Post by lowshelf » Tue May 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Forge. wrote:whether there is any conspiracy or not
Yeah forget conspiracies (alternative reason for not thinking), the geezer's problems probably have as much to do with living in Essex than anything else. But the article did have a nicer bigger picture outlook on what is wrong with the world. You can't decry maniacal head choppers in London then go ARMING maniacal head-chopping, heart-eating 'rebels' in Syria. Except this bunch of Tory/Lib/Lab/whothefuckever deviants have no problem with it.

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Tue May 28, 2013 10:20 pm

lowshelf wrote:
Forge. wrote:whether there is any conspiracy or not
Yeah forget conspiracies (alternative reason for not thinking), the geezer's problems probably have as much to do with living in Essex than anything else. But the article did have a nicer bigger picture outlook on what is wrong with the world. You can't decry maniacal head choppers in London then go ARMING maniacal head-chopping, heart-eating 'rebels' in Syria. Except this bunch of Tory/Lib/Lab/whothefuckever deviants have no problem with it.
he's from Essex? that could explain a lot. My ex is from Essex and I could imagine her sneaking up and cutting my head off after a nasty row.

This Syria thing is the biggest piss take so far. They wanted the world to believe Al Qaeda did 9/11, now they want to help them in Syria...

lowshelf

Post by lowshelf » Wed May 29, 2013 2:02 pm

Forge. wrote:This Syria thing is the biggest piss take so far. They wanted the world to believe Al Qaeda did 9/11, now they want to help them in Syria...
Yeah I'm kinda not into watching the news nowadays. I catch it in passing and I go all Dick Cheney and need to stand down for a while.