The Somebody Tried to Reset My Soundcloud Login Thread

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
H20nly

The Somebody Tried to Reset My Soundcloud Login Thread

Post by H20nly » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:33 pm

someone mentioned the other day that they received notification of several attempts to reset their soundcloud password... i just got 5 today.

anybody else?

i wonder if there is a pattern that will emerge :idea:

LoopStationZebra

Re: The Somebody Tried to Reset My Soundcloud Login Thread

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Yup. I only got 2 attempts.

:x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:44 pm

clearly i'm cooler than you. 8)

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:59 am

Yup, a few days ago.
ImageImage

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:30 pm

i haven't uploaded anything in so long... i'm seriously thinking about clicking "reset your password" in the email just to see what happens...

glenn303

Post by glenn303 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:12 pm

H20nly wrote:i haven't uploaded anything in so long... i'm seriously thinking about clicking "reset your password" in the email just to see what happens...
Its a trap!

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:44 pm

There's more pressing issues in this thread

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=192833

The real starving student? 8O

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:49 pm

beats me wrote:There's more pressing issues in this thread

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=192833

The real starving student? 8O
8O it's him.... ! :D :x

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:52 pm

glenn303 wrote:
H20nly wrote:i haven't uploaded anything in so long... i'm seriously thinking about clicking "reset your password" in the email just to see what happens...
Its a trap!
i know... that's what keeps me from clicking the link... i have two soundcloud accounts, the H20nly one is only for throwing something up for a quick listen anyway... but i'm not feeling like chewing my foot off to get loose.

on another note i had a listen at some of your soundscapes last night... you've got some cool stuff. i was on my laptop, i'll be revisiting on my DAW with the monitors later...

you too shadx...

glenn303

Post by glenn303 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:04 pm

H20nly wrote:
glenn303 wrote:
Its a trap!
i know... that's what keeps me from clicking the link... i have two soundcloud accounts, the H20nly one is only for throwing something up for a quick listen anyway... but i'm not feeling like chewing my foot off to get loose.

on another note i had a listen at some of your soundscapes last night... you've got some cool stuff. i was on my laptop, i'll be revisiting on my DAW with the monitors later...

you too shadx...
Thanks man!

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:06 pm

A couple months after I deactivated my facebook account I got an email from facebook saying somebody hacked it and I should change my password. For similar security concerns I didn’t do shit. My facebook page still isn’t up or public.

However I think it was all a crock of shit from facebook because I still get periodic emails from them letting me know somebody I’m friends with (debatable) has updated their page with something, like an indirect “Don’t you want to come back?!” plea. And no, I fucking don’t. :x

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:10 pm

^ yeah, i get the "you've missed some interesting stories" emails too... "so and so posted on so and so's status" log in now to be totally disappointed!

i'm hating facebook right now... but just this morning i stumbled upon the fact that i have access to my ex-girlfriend's account... 8O my shredded wheat side and my frosted side are waging war on each other... anything could happen when i get home.

i kicked her out for a reason... do i need more? hmmmmm....

eddiex

Post by eddiex » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:12 pm

i got soundclouded too. :lol:
cloud>https://soundcloud.com/eddiexdarko
i love you,please don't die.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:55 am

Cool H2, hope you find something you like! I'm alot closer to finishing my backlog of "near-dones" bit I recently put up some stuff where I said fuggit good enuff.

I'm too pussy to quit facebook, bit there's plenty reasons to say bye, and if anyone really wants to keep in touch there are other avenues. And in half-seriousness, if I am going to "share" my life online I'm not going to do it through facebook. Animated gifs are a part pf my artistic heart and any site that doesn't support it is not my friend. Plain, vanilla, uncustomizable (truly) info sucking vampire in the guise of some friendly generic stranger wanting to be your friend aka the foster child of Fuckerberg. It almost males me want to throw myself into the woes of trashy campy aunt Myspace. A least she's blatant about her advertising but I'm allowed to make my page as ugly as i want, down to the css.

Shit, sorry Tumblr, I don't know what I was thinking! Please don't look at me like that baby, you know we tight ...... Ahhhhhhhhhh Tumblr

Where was I....oh yeah....frosted flakes....don't bother dude, don't be picking at scabs.

And I almost forgot....looks like someone tried again! I'm not gonna bother either, so if you want to keep trying you won't have to start over. The way I see it, if it ain't broke.... For all you know you're more vulnerable resetting your password. Good luck!
ImageImage