Who on this Forum has done it?

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
regretfullySaid

Re: Who on this Forum has done it?

Post by regretfullySaid » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:23 am

what part of Italy do you live in? Bowser's Castle? don't get past the fireballs much?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:45 am

myrnova wrote:I have noticed all these poor "cheesy happy" coacted fellows must be "cool" and "pretty", too. As if the message was: "hey, we at Apple are cool people, headsome and nice". How pathetic, and sad, knowing what APPLE really is. :roll:

Yes, but at least there's some black people working there.

I heard a rumour once that a black person wandered across the border into Italy but it's just that.....a rumour.

:lol:
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:54 am

I don't know, this is one of our ministers:

seems she's more black than your president, actually (for what "black" can mean in your american mind) :roll:

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:09 am

H20nly wrote:you think they're all pretty :lol:
Well, of course we all know american people are like this, usually:

:lol:

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:37 am

shadx312 wrote:I get closer and closer to it! Kind of excited.
me too.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:42 am

myrnova wrote:
H20nly wrote:you think they're all pretty :lol:
Well, of course we all know american people are like this, usually:

that's actually a terrible picture of me... you can totally see my junk is all blacked out. Wonder Woman was so pissed after it was taken that she bombed a a bunch of brown people in her invisible jet and made me shut down my Facebook account for sharing it.

littlepig

Post by littlepig » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:32 am

earthloop wrote
How ironic: my experience is the opposite. I have resisted facebook until just a few months ago when I had to create an account because one unit I was doing at university required we have a class discussion forum on facebook. I was pissed off because I didn't want to go there but part of our grade was based on our participation on this facebook discussion page.
I find it sad that a university can't run it's own discussion forum but uses facebook. In fact I think that it is wrong because their action is promoting facebook.

I don't have an account and don't intend to, yet they send me daily e mails suggesting that certain people are my friends. Lots of them I haven't a clue who they are...

I look forward to the day that it goes the same way as MySpace

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:52 pm

^ myspace begat facebook and facebook begat twitter... it won't be the concept that goes away... it's just that one day the masses will all think another one of these sites is cooler.

you'll know the time has come by the pre-installed app for it on your phone.

Jack McOck

Post by Jack McOck » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:40 pm

I rage-quit Facebook 3 weeks after opening my account because it kept pushing me to accept friends. I don't accept friends. They may accept, or even like me, but i don't accept them.

Is Facebook still topical at this point? I'd hate to pull a Myrnova....
Last edited by Jack McOck on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:41 pm

as everything in this web area (from altavista to napster to myspace etc.), even facebook will disappear sooner or later, because of new technologies or needs. It is globally famous and universally used only because (as practically everything regarding the internet) it is an american product. I know there are similar-facebook products in russia and china, used by millions of people, but unknown here in the west. It is just a matter of business under "social phenomenon" disguise. Infact, if you want to learn something new or socially relevant one ignores facebook and surfs on Youtube and Wikipedia, which are much better and useful, the real revolutions (in my opinion) and not just a flash in the pan like the other so-called "social media".

If only governments, schools, universities, hospitals, officies etc. used free software GNU/Linux... Let's hope in Africa and Asia, then. The West is still stuck in commercials, "copyright protection" and "mac" cheesy "happy world" lies.

Jack McOck

Post by Jack McOck » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Russian social networks are far more respectable. It's a fact.

Also of note is that civilising Africa has been one of the biggest failures in the history of mankind, right after Sony's Betamax. People should know when to pull the plug.

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Jack McOck wrote:Russian social networks are far more respectable. It's a fact.

Also of note is that civilising Africa is one of the biggest failures in the history of mankind, right after Sony's Betamax. People should know when to pull the plug.
Sorry, mate: I have to remember you once again that Switzerland is so rich and "civilized" because it is a tax heaven for italian mafia. So, I would swallow my pride, if I were you... :roll:

Jack McOck

Post by Jack McOck » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:51 pm

myrnova wrote:
Jack McOck wrote:Russian social networks are far more respectable. It's a fact.

Also of note is that civilising Africa is one of the biggest failures in the history of mankind, right after Sony's Betamax. People should know when to pull the plug.
Sorry, mate: I have to remember you once again that Switzerland is so rich and "civilized" because it is a tax heaven for italian mafia. So, I would swallow my pride, if I were you... :roll:
Which is why Denmark is as AIDs-infested as Botswana.

sporkles

Post by sporkles » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:52 pm

shadx312 wrote:
Maybe Myrnova is actually this actor.
Oh man, I get the reference. I think the first time I saw him was on an episode of X-Files (...)
Goodness gracious! That's a sentence that puts a smile on an old X-phile's face! 8) (I even know the name of the episode; "Unruhe" ...) :lol: :oops:

Jack McOck

Post by Jack McOck » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Apparently Africans imported into the States are having a hard time civilising themselves too!

Source: http://aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aid ... tatistics/

I blame capitalism, and especially Google for forcing these racist truths upon us decent folk.