NI Massive: Mapping Mod/Env amount to Live Macro?

Share your favorite Ableton Live tips, tricks, and techniques.
tobibmusic

NI Massive: Mapping Mod/Env amount to Live Macro?

Post by tobibmusic » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:57 am

Hi

I have created a rack containing multiple chains with NI Massive in them. Using the Macro Controls from Live (so I don't mean the Massive Macros), I can control things like filter resonance and filter cutoff.

To the cutoff, I have assigned an envelope, but now I am stuck. Is there a way I can control the envelope amount (the "blue ring" around the knob) with my Live Macros?

donnie1986

Re: NI Massive: Mapping Mod/Env amount to Live Macro?

Post by donnie1986 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:21 pm

The only way I can think is to have it set up as a macro control in massive, in the dial for the part of the envelope that you want to control with the ableton macro. In the bottom left corner in ableton, in the plug-in box for Massive click the arrow, then configure, then in massive you need to view the browser page with the macro on that you made in massive. Click on that and the macro will be in the plug in box for Massive, which you then control in Ableton.

I not too sure if that helps?

Donnie

uchconveyor

Re: NI Massive: Mapping Mod/Env amount to Live Macro?

Post by uchconveyor » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:54 am

Tube Ends for Round Tube
These types of sq . company credit cards tend to be enjoyable to produce and may help you a great deal with regards to displaying all of your customers as well as clients that you simply as well as your Small Hinge company possess a great character. However each time you'll make use of this design, it's a should that you should continually be cautious with regards to the area that you'll make use of since you is only going to possess a little space inside your company greeting card themes where one can location all of your get in touch with particulars Fixed Feet.