Breaking Bad

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Forge.

Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Forge. » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:14 am

yeah... imperial crack troops who can't hit a single fucking thing

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:02 am

Can I just say that a bunch of methed out hicks might not be the best shots?
Tarekith
Ableton Forum Administrator
https://tarekith.com

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:06 am

Tarekith wrote:Can I just say that a bunch of methed out hicks might not be the best shots?
I think with half a dozen machine guns you'd just need to point it in their general direction and spray, especially as hank was standing straight up

plus, they were good enough to take out that entire crew that they stole the gear from
Last edited by Forge. on Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:10 am

Didn't Todd shoot that kid from a good distance with one shot?
ImageImage

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:10 pm

I like Todd's brand of calm, almost innocently naive evil.

I’m surprised that the NRA hasn’t used film and TV as proof that guns aren’t that dangerous because it’s really difficult to hit anybody even with fully automatic weapons.

trevox

Post by trevox » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:52 am

Holy shit! There was an air of inevitability about pretty much everything that happened, but that has to have been the most edge of the seat episode since the Fring face off. I have a feeling the final 2 will not disappoint.

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:03 pm

yeah... that was intense.

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:07 pm

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:08 am

Are we being set up to cheer on Walt as a good guy?

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/tv_c ... y_now.html

Personally I don't think so. I think Jesse is going to figure out some way of escaping then be last man standing. He is the only one in the entire series that feels like the good guy. When he nearly got it at the end I was in disbelief - I couldn't accept they were going to kill him off then and was sure he'd get out of it somehow, then he did so at that point I decided that they must be reserving him for the final showdown.

Walt has to go down.

trevox

Post by trevox » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:28 am

Forge. wrote:Are we being set up to cheer on Walt as a good guy?

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/tv_c ... y_now.html

Personally I don't think so. I think Jesse is going to figure out some way of escaping then be last man standing. He is the only one in the entire series that feels like the good guy. When he nearly got it at the end I was in disbelief - I couldn't accept they were going to kill him off then and was sure he'd get out of it somehow, then he did so at that point I decided that they must be reserving him for the final showdown.

Walt has to go down.
Walt's house gets torched - reckon that's Jesse's doing, so I presume he will escape the clutches of Todd. And my thinking is that the house gets burned down with those that Walt holds dear inside in an act of revenge for Brock and what's her name. I reckon it's a Walt/Jesse showdown at the end for sure - has to be. Don't know who I'd have my money on to come out on top - could be Walt alive at the end with absolutely nothing left in the world worth living for...

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:53 am

did it actually get torched? I remember him going into it in the first episode, but I don't remember it looking burned out, just abandoned and graffitied etc... can't remember it was a while ago, but I thought he went in to get the ricin from behind a power point?

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:26 am

I think the torched house is moot at this point.

That was a good question from the article though. Why go back to cook? All I can think of is that they still have buyers relying on them, and it still might be a good idea to follow through with the order before closing shop. You don't know what kind of people the buyers are.

Other than that I agree Jesse will impress with some chemistry chops and blow the lab with at least Todd in it, or the timing will be good so Walt shows up when Jesse is in the thick of it and maybe they work together in the heat of the moment to get rid of everyone else before they figure out what to do with each other.

With that ending I think Walt has gotten to the point that the only thing left he can do is as much right as possible no matter what his outcome is. His whole point of this was to make sure his family was secure, and he can stick to that even if they hate him and will never be with them again. He'll probably die. I wonder if he'll do it himself.

Pinkman will end up with millions and a family.
ImageImage

Muzik 4 Machines

Post by Muzik 4 Machines » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:55 am

in the first flash forward, is walt coming to decimate the white power, jessie and his family or everyone of them you think?

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:20 am

I'd like to think he'd have to save Jesse ass by getting rid of the white power and then they'd be able to shake hands on something.
But I'd like it even more if Jesse took care of himself...what if Walt was heading to Jesse's girlfriends house because he saw the aftermath of Jesse's escape?
ImageImage