Is funken myrnova?

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
rote fahne

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by rote fahne » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:09 pm

H20nly wrote:let me speak for myrnova here... and save what must be some tired fingers;

European crows can count. American crows do not understand the system.
There is big crows and small crows and the united states has some of the biggest crows in the world. :roll:

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:12 pm

yes, but 80-90% of them are brainwashed.

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:13 pm

rote fahne wrote:
H20nly wrote:English 101 - it's in the wording.

the lack of an answer implies that the melody of said bird could in fact be considered music.
of course. and birds are conscious too. crows can count for example.
This!

When ever you have the chance to encounter a crow in the street close by, take the chance to look into their eyes. There is definitely someone looking back at you!

Crows, apart from their not so beautiful appearance, are some of the coolest animals around IMO!
Last edited by TomViolenz on Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rote fahne

Post by rote fahne » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:14 pm

H20nly wrote:yes, but 80-90% of them are brainwashed.
no i meant like metafore for certain people, like Henri Kissinger for example.

rote fahne

Post by rote fahne » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:17 pm

TomViolenz wrote:
This!

When ever you have the chance to encounter a crow in the street close by, take the chance to look into their eyes. There is definitely someone looking back at you!
when a crow finds old bread down the street which has become hard, he will take it to the water, to soak it and get it soft. i have seen it.

rote fahne

Post by rote fahne » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:21 pm

i dont think crows are the best at singing. hence there is categorie called: singing birds. so birds can sing, otherwhise there wouldnt be that categorie.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:24 pm

only Americans have singing birds. because only Americans are so ignorant and brainwashed that we could discern a melody from a bird.

thus sayeth myrnova.

all hail myrnova, princess of xenophobia.

rote fahne

Post by rote fahne » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:26 pm

H20nly wrote:only Americans have singing birds. because only Americans are so ignorant and brainwashed that we could discern a melody from a bird.

thus sayeth myrnova.

But europe is completely brainwashed by america. Then we must have the same brainwash? What you think?

rote fahne

Post by rote fahne » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:29 pm

or has america first been brainwashed by the europeans, and then, when the usa became the most powerfull, they returned the brainwash to europe.

rote fahne

Post by rote fahne » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:30 pm

more important: how angry is Frau Merkel?

when germans get angry, really, dont make jokes about it. :|

rote fahne

Post by rote fahne » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Also interesting: Cumulative Current Account Balance

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:41 pm

rote fahne wrote:
H20nly wrote:only Americans have singing birds. because only Americans are so ignorant and brainwashed that we could discern a melody from a bird.

thus sayeth myrnova.

or has america first been brainwashed by the europeans, and then, when the usa became the most powerfull, they returned the brainwash to europe.
we must consult the oracle, myrnova... knower of the minds of the masses, comprehender of the thoughts of children, wisest of all racists, princess of xenophobia, ruler of the deskchair, pounder of the keyboard, keeper of the .jpegs, guardian of the Google, voice of the world, maker of statistics, master of the staff of notation.

only through flagellation and owning of cat hoards can our piety dawn and our path begin... the path of myrnova, keeper of the moon & injector of collective thought, the one and true princess of xenophobia.

all hail mrynova

rote fahne

Post by rote fahne » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:51 pm

If myrnova would have liked the soccer he could have become somebody like Gennaro Gattuso. For me he is somebody like that.

crofter

Post by crofter » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Myrnova is cuckoo
Core2 quad q660, 4gig ram, Win 7 home premium SP1.
P4 2.8 ghz, Gigabyte GA- 81E2004P, 1.5 gig ram,XP Home, SP3.
dual core pentium laptop 2 gig ram Win 8.
MOTU 8Pre,Tascam FW-1804,Zoom R16, Ableton live 8.4
Cubase 7

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:17 pm

rote fahne wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:
This!

when a crow finds old bread down the street which has become hard, he will take it to the water, to soak it and get it soft. i have seen it.
A little story:
At the last place I was living, it was usual for the trash bags to be put out on Monday mornings, for the thrash guys to pick up with the truck.
The concierge of our building was a person that did not like getting up early, so she always put the bags on the side walk on the night before.
Crows are scavengers, so they just love to come in a flock and just rip apart the bags and look for treats. But here is the thing. The concierge always put the bags out at the same time (around 6), the crows (who had not been around all week) always arrived already an hour earlier, waiting on the bags 8O
I mean I can see them keeping track of time over the course of a day, or year even, but something totally arbitrary like the 7 day week?!
Mind blown!!! 8O