who is actually going to fall for obama care

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
myrnova

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by myrnova » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:50 pm

scott nathaniel wrote:
myrnova wrote:the question was in regard of this typical american attitude to compare people ("competition complex"). In this case "funken versus myrnova". American people are brainwashed by this (typical capitalist and militar) ideology since they are children, expecially in school, where they learn the world is divided into "winners and losers". Very sad, in my opinion. Ideology of capitalism and war, after all. :roll: See all the american movies, where the good "hero" fights against the evil enemies, the teenager has to become "a man" (usually fighting against some bullies etc.), the "selfmade man" who earns lot of money thanks to his skills, etc. 90% of american shitty movies and tv comedies are like that. The rest is usually: racism against foreign people, african americans who act like clowns or rapers... things like that... and of course the happy end for american tastes, as always :lol:
What is sad is that instead of addressing and rectifying the absolute empirical fact that you are a fool, we instead have to constantly pander to the notion that you actually have feelings and concerns for others.
"WE" :roll:

scott nathaniel

Post by scott nathaniel » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:58 pm

myrnova wrote:
scott nathaniel wrote:
myrnova wrote:the question was in regard of this typical american attitude to compare people ("competition complex"). In this case "funken versus myrnova". American people are brainwashed by this (typical capitalist and militar) ideology since they are children, expecially in school, where they learn the world is divided into "winners and losers". Very sad, in my opinion. Ideology of capitalism and war, after all. :roll: See all the american movies, where the good "hero" fights against the evil enemies, the teenager has to become "a man" (usually fighting against some bullies etc.), the "selfmade man" who earns lot of money thanks to his skills, etc. 90% of american shitty movies and tv comedies are like that. The rest is usually: racism against foreign people, african americans who act like clowns or rapers... things like that... and of course the happy end for american tastes, as always :lol:
What is sad is that instead of addressing and rectifying the absolute empirical fact that you are a fool, we instead have to constantly pander to the notion that you actually have feelings and concerns for others.
"WE" :roll:
No, fool, I wrote 'we' and not 'WE'. I am not a frigging perma-teen still enamored with ALL-CAPS!

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:00 pm

and who are these "we"? the "we scott nathaniels"? :roll: :lol: Are you a king or smth? :lol:

scott nathaniel

Post by scott nathaniel » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:06 pm

myrnova wrote:and who are these "we"? the "we scott nathaniels"? :roll: :lol: Are you a king or smth? :lol:
We as in those of us who are not you, or more simply, those of us who do not use a reference to women genitalia as a means to denigrate. I am a proud pussy and you are a bigoted tyrant. Weeve me alone you mafian bully.

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:09 pm

scott nathaniel wrote:
myrnova wrote:and who are these "we"? the "we scott nathaniels"? :roll: :lol: Are you a king or smth? :lol:
We as in those of us who are not you, or more simply, those of us who do not use a reference to women genitalia as a means to denigrate. I am a proud pussy and you are a bigoted tyrant. Weeve me alone you mafian bully.
So "pussy" is genitalia related? I thought it was the kittens, actually. Because they spit and claw when scared...
... what about "mafian", instead? :roll:

scott nathaniel

Post by scott nathaniel » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:17 pm

myrnova wrote:
scott nathaniel wrote:
So "pussy" is genitalia related? I thought it was the kittens, actually. Because they spit and claw when scared...
... what about "mafian", instead? :roll:
Kittens do not spit and their sweet little paws are too tender to be deemed claws. First women, now kittens. Your machismo is really starting to hurt. Why are you bringin' on the hurt-locker.

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:20 pm

When I say "stop reacting like pussies" I mean this: little kittens spitting and scratching when scared. What have the genitalia to do with this?! 8O

...so what about your "mafian", instead? Why "mafian"?... :roll:

scott nathaniel

Post by scott nathaniel » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:27 pm

myrnova wrote:Image

When I say "stop behaving like pussies" I mean this: little kittens spitting and scratching when scared.

...so what about your "mafian", instead? Why "mafian"?... :roll:
I'll ask the ?'s. You supply the answers, starting with this ?: Why, myrna, do you despise kittens? 'They spit!' Good thing I wear a cup when interacting with you. Low blow! 'They Spit!'

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:31 pm

So... why you used the term "mafian"? What does it mean? "React like pussies" is clear: is when kittens are scared and start spitting and scratching. Mafian, instead? :roll:

scott nathaniel

Post by scott nathaniel » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:35 pm

myrnova wrote:So... why you used the term "mafian"? What does it mean?
It means: mafia-like or of-the-mafia
douchian: douche-like or of-the-douche

Comprendes, pendejo!

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:41 pm

scott nathaniel wrote:

Comprendes, pendejo!
No, I don't understand, sorry... :roll:
First you claim "stop reacting like pussies" means "women genitalia" (?! 8O )
Now you call me "mafian"...

While I understand "pussy" can have a double meaning (the cat and the vagina), I don't grasp your "humour" regarding "mafia". What is the double meaning of "mafian"? :roll: Why you call me "mafian"?! :roll:

scott nathaniel

Post by scott nathaniel » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:45 pm

myrnova wrote:
scott nathaniel wrote:

Comprendes, pendejo!
No, I don't understand, sorry... :roll:
First you claim "stop reacting like pussies" means "women genitalia" (?! 8O )
Now you call me "mafian"...

While I understand "pussy" can have a double meaning (the cat and the vagina), I don't grasp your "humour". What is the double meaning of "mafian"? :roll:
There is no double-meaning, pendejo. It means of-the-mafia. I can't give you lessons in Italian etymology along with the free douchometer. You're going to have to choose: I can teach you how to not be a douche or I can attempt to teach you linguistica romanza.

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:49 pm

So: you call me "of-the-mafia" guy. Why? :roll:

scott nathaniel

Post by scott nathaniel » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:51 pm

myrnova wrote:So: you call me "of-the-mafia" guy. Why? :roll:
Because you are a smooth-funken-criminal. There! I created a double entendre just for you. Pendejo!

scott nathaniel

Post by scott nathaniel » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Also, I called you a mafian bully. So you are an of-the-mafia-bully and not an of-the-mafia-guy. You're also excruciatingly dense when it comes to reading comprehension.