Ableton bans politics and religion

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
TomViolenz

Re: Ableton bans politics and religion

Post by TomViolenz » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:41 am

This ban was your fault and everyone, but you is aware of this!!! :evil:
And to think all of this could have been avoided, if they would have FINALY just banned you. It's just enraging! :evil:

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:30 pm

And just when we all agreed on everything and were about to solve the world's problems.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:50 pm

Can I derail the thread asking for homemade gnocchi sauce recipes?
You can get a pack of potato gnocchi for 1.99 at Aldi so I thought I'd get enough to last through winter.
I prefer alfredo sauces. Thanks in advance.

Just kidding, i'll start a thread for that. Onward, christian soldiers.
Last edited by regretfullySaid on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

docprosper

Post by docprosper » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:15 am

Funk N. Furter wrote:They should only talk about sex, drugs and jewry
funkenbergermeister FTW
Funk N. Furter wrote:Post properly.
Ableton Live Suite | M4L | Powerbook | Launchpad | APC40 | Faderfox | 2x1200 | Xone:96 | ...
---> http://soundcloud.com/kilcraft

aisling

Post by aisling » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:03 am

the motu forum explicitly bans all politics and religion, and it is quite the productive forum as a result. kudo's to ableton if this is the case 8)
No reason politics and religion cant be discussed somewhere else, maybe go to Nebs place.
I want to connect with like minded folks, and be inspired musically and artistically, not ridiculed, trolled, harassed, and condescended.
Time to raise the vibrations!
http://soundcloud.com/aislingbeing

Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:35 am

Funk N. Furter wrote:
aisling wrote:the motu forum explicitly bans all politics and religion, and it is quite the productive forum as a result. kudo's to ableton if this is the case 8)
No reason politics and religion cant be discussed somewhere else, maybe go to Nebs place.
I want to connect with like minded folks, and be inspired musically and artistically, not ridiculed, trolled, harassed, and condescended.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=191588

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=185645

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=180838

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=191950
Why do you link to all the threads you derailed?

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:09 pm

aisling wrote:the motu forum explicitly bans all politics and religion, and it is quite the productive forum as a result. kudo's to ableton if this is the case 8)

+1

Although you should have said "be treated condescendingly", right? I mean, I'm sure you know that.
UTENZIL a tool... of the muse.

re:dream

Post by re:dream » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:13 pm

mikemc wrote:

+1

Although you should have said "be treated condescendingly", right? I mean, I'm sure you know that.

Stop condescending him :evil:

docprosper

Post by docprosper » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:17 pm

TomViolenz wrote:This ban was your fault and everyone, but you is aware of this!!! :evil:
And to think all of this could have been avoided, if they would have FINALY just banned you. It's just enraging! :evil:
Funk N. Furter wrote:Post properly.
Ableton Live Suite | M4L | Powerbook | Launchpad | APC40 | Faderfox | 2x1200 | Xone:96 | ...
---> http://soundcloud.com/kilcraft

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:07 pm

I think this is the first time I’ve seen “Don’t hate the player. Hate the game.” put into practice.

aisling

Post by aisling » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:21 am

mikemc wrote:

+1

:oops: :oops: :oops: My grammar sucks, I can't spell for shit....even with a few degrees behind me. I am not the guy for the spelling team, if however, you are bleeding out profusely, need an IV started and fluid volume replacement implemented, are a diabetic who is in hypoglycemia with a blood sugar under 30 (not conducive to life), and other life saving medical interventions, I got's your back!!!!! That is where my skill set is the strongest :D
http://soundcloud.com/aislingbeing

Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.