Bitwig 1.0

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
leisuremuffin

Re: Bitwig 1.0

Post by leisuremuffin » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:44 pm

njh wrote:
leisuremuffin wrote:

That. That is a totally uncalled for personal attack based on two fucking sentences that i wrote. I'm not rich, man. I barely have shit outside of my music gear that has taken me DECADES to amass. I have struggled for years to just barely make it and i'm still fucking struggling. But I do have 400$ to spend on the fucking reason that i've been struggling. I'm sorry if that fucking bothers you. But you need to get some perspective and back the fuck up a little bit. You aren't the victim here, you're the one stirring the fucking pot.

And how fucking old are you? As far as i know, you're about my age, which is to say mid 30s, how the fuck are you an adult and still acting like this?
Still acting like what? Calling adult men out for thinking like a priss?

Yes its an attack and I already told you why.
You claim that 400 is a decent price for something you never have used which insinuates that you dont know the worth of money and you want everyone else to think that you have so much money that you are willing to throw 400 on some shit you know nothing about. Also you claim $400 is decent price... for who? For everyone in the world who would like to make music or just for people who walk around with Louis Vuitton handbags.

I'm simply pointing out that you started with the attacks and insults. You didn't come in here and say "bitwig is too expensive" and have a bunch of people start "yelling" at you. you started with attacks.
TimeableFloat ???S?e?n?d?I?n?f?o

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:45 pm

Mr nrj, I hope that you are aware that you are just entertainment to us now, so please continue...

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:00 pm

njh wrote:
shadx312 wrote:All the distortion is coming from you man, deal with it.

I'll give you a minute to explode.
You dont have to respond to me now do you?
I also see you do this shit all the time.
You dont like what some one has to say but you still chime in every now and then just to keep it going. If you dont like what I have to say dont say anything to me.
Actually I was making a big helpful point. You're going around accusing people of bragging, the reasons behind their posting and more but accusing of others twisting your words.

But hey I get it the world sucks and you're pissed. The talking pillow is yours.
Last edited by regretfullySaid on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

njh

Post by njh » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:02 pm

stringtapper wrote:Nathan I'm not making fun of you. You have done this periodically throughout the years on this forum and it just seems like it could be med related. I hope it's something you can take care of.

Bottom line is that no one else here is losing their shit like you.
:lol: If you were not trying to make fun of me and you thought it was really med related and you were really concerned you would have Pm'd me. You didn't pm me because you thought you were being witty and wanted all the other bros to see your comment.

Everyone is losing there shit in this thread :!: , am I responding to myself here or are others engaging me? huh?
Also I do this every so often .. no shit and it always on the same subject, software pricing and class-ism. If it had something to do with a mental state I would lose my shit when some one mentioned a flavor of pizza or beer I dont like.
Like I said though if you don't like what I have to say and Im that mental don't respond.

The "bottom line is" If the majority was with me you would also be with me or you just wouldn't say anything.

"I hope its something you can take care of" Oh thank you Dr. Phil you condescending ass.
Dont even try the martyr shit because you are one of the biggest pricks on this forum and all I really need to do to prove it is go back on your posts.

There is a group of about 20 forum regulars (mostly from the shit hole "the lounge" )who are consistent with borderline racism, classicism and trash talking people who oppose and then going on to trash talk themselves. I just no longer feel the need to hold back on calling those members out.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:04 pm

if someone making the national average minimum wage in the United States saved $25 bucks a week they could buy the software in 2 months...

if someone flipping 2 ounces of weed a week put away $25 they could buy the software in 2 months...

how much is your dream of being a rock star who can afford not to used pirated software worth?

for the price of a cup of coffee a day you could save a German software engineer's job in just four months....

please, give generously.

njh

Post by njh » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:07 pm

shadx312 wrote:
njh wrote:
shadx312 wrote:All the distortion is coming from you man, deal with it.

I'll give you a minute to explode.
You dont have to respond to me now do you?
I also see you do this shit all the time.
You dont like what some one has to say but you still chime in every now and then just to keep it going. If you dont like what I have to say dont say anything to me.
Actually I was making a big helpful point. You're going around accusing people of bragging, the reasons behind their posting and more but accusing of others twisting your words.
Im only semi understanding this post.

But accusing people of bragging? Yeah and its obvious thats whats going on you guys are just to high on your own shit to realize it.
You just said that you where "making a big helpfull point" thats not bragging? who are you to say that something you are doing is helpful? Other people will let you know that you are being helpful you dont tell them that your being helpful.
Do you have extreme narcissism?
"Hey guys look how helpful I am... Im so cool and rad and helpful and stuff"
what a goon.

njh

Post by njh » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:08 pm

leisuremuffin wrote:
njh wrote:
leisuremuffin wrote:

That. That is a totally uncalled for personal attack based on two fucking sentences that i wrote. I'm not rich, man. I barely have shit outside of my music gear that has taken me DECADES to amass. I have struggled for years to just barely make it and i'm still fucking struggling. But I do have 400$ to spend on the fucking reason that i've been struggling. I'm sorry if that fucking bothers you. But you need to get some perspective and back the fuck up a little bit. You aren't the victim here, you're the one stirring the fucking pot.

And how fucking old are you? As far as i know, you're about my age, which is to say mid 30s, how the fuck are you an adult and still acting like this?
Still acting like what? Calling adult men out for thinking like a priss?

Yes its an attack and I already told you why.
You claim that 400 is a decent price for something you never have used which insinuates that you dont know the worth of money and you want everyone else to think that you have so much money that you are willing to throw 400 on some shit you know nothing about. Also you claim $400 is decent price... for who? For everyone in the world who would like to make music or just for people who walk around with Louis Vuitton handbags.

I'm simply pointing out that you started with the attacks and insults. You didn't come in here and say "bitwig is too expensive" and have a bunch of people start "yelling" at you. you started with attacks.
Come on, you already said that.
There really is nothing more for me any you to argue about here.

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:08 pm

The Electron Analog Rytm will cost $1549

HOW DARE THEY!!!

njh

Post by njh » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:10 pm

TomViolenz wrote:Mr nrj, I hope that you are aware that you are just entertainment to us now, so please continue...
To us? Are you many people?
How many people do you speak for?
What one of you pumps the air in the others head?

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:12 pm

TomViolenz wrote:Mr nrj, I hope that you are aware that you are just entertainment to us now, so please continue...
+1 :twisted:

njh

Post by njh » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Angstrom wrote:The Electron Analog Rytm will cost $1549

HOW DARE THEY!!!
Thats hardware :? :?: :lol:
A totally different beast.
Try not to jolt so hard out your next nap.

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:13 pm

njh wrote:
To us? Are you many people?
How many people do you speak for?
What one of you pumps the air in the others head?
All those bastards from the Lounge you don't like ;-) (And no I didn't take a poll... :roll: )

But thanks for finally including me, I felt so left out, and you stole all the regulars from the Lounge. And you call others selfish? pft...

Airyck

Post by Airyck » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:13 pm

Doooood! Music making and the equipment and software that goes with it is a privilege not a right unfortunately. I was in the same boat about 6 years ago. Music is my passion and it's all I've wanted to do so it was very hard to bring myself to go to school for something unrelated. I ended up going to school for an electronics technology degree (2 years). My motivator through the whole thing was that when I was finished I'd make more money and finally be able to get the gear I want. It went very well and now I'm back in school to finish my Bachelors while my work pays for it. Then I can buy the really fancy stuff and build a proper studio in my own house.

I grew up in a trailer court on welfare with cock roaches (I'm not looking for pity, or trying to say I'm better for any reason). The truth is that if you want something bad enough you'll find a way to make it happen. In my case I found that when you make positive choices the ripple through everything else in your life you you get way more than you expected.
Ableton Live 10 Suite / Push 2 / Max 8 /

Airyck

Post by Airyck » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:13 pm

Doooood! Music making and the equipment and software that goes with it is a privilege not a right unfortunately. I was in the same boat about 6 years ago. Music is my passion and it's all I've wanted to do so it was very hard to bring myself to go to school for something unrelated. I ended up going to school for an electronics technology degree (2 years). My motivator through the whole thing was that when I was finished I'd make more money and finally be able to get the gear I want. It went very well and now I'm back in school to finish my Bachelors while my work pays for it. Then I can buy the really fancy stuff and build a proper studio in my own house.

I grew up in a trailer court on welfare with cock roaches (I'm not looking for pity, or trying to say I'm better for any reason). The truth is that if you want something bad enough you'll find a way to make it happen. In my case I found that when you make positive choices they ripple through everything else in your life you you get way more than you expected.
Last edited by Airyck on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ableton Live 10 Suite / Push 2 / Max 8 /

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:13 pm

You just said that you where "making a big helpfull point" thats not bragging? who are you to say that something you are doing is helpful? Other people will let you know that you are being helpful you dont tell them that your being helpful.
Do you have extreme narcissism?
"Hey guys look how helpful I am... Im so cool and rad and helpful and stuff"
what a goon.
Ok, sorry then. Hope things work out for you.
ImageImage