Considering buying... a few questions, though.

Discuss Push with other users.

chapelier fou

Re: Considering buying... a few questions, though.

Post by chapelier fou » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:28 am

TomViolenz wrote: 3: This is more Live related I guess, but is there a way to exclude clips from launching when you launch a scene?
i have made a m4l to store and recall configurations of playing clips if you are interested (like customized scenes)
MacBook Pro 13" Retina i7 2.8 GHz OS 10.13, L10.0.1, M4L.
MacStudio M1Max 32Go OS 12.3.1

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:58 am

chapelier fou wrote:
TomViolenz wrote: 3: This is more Live related I guess, but is there a way to exclude clips from launching when you launch a scene?
i have made a m4l to store and recall configurations of playing clips if you are interested (like customized scenes)
Does this allow me to specify: "Don't play clips from Tracks 10 through 18 when triggering a scene, but play them when triggered directly"?!

If yes, then I'm definetely interested! :-)

chapelier fou

Post by chapelier fou » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:55 pm

TomViolenz wrote:
chapelier fou wrote:
Does this allow me to specify: "Don't play clips from Tracks 10 through 18 when triggering a scene, but play them when triggered directly"?!

Yes, kind of. Instead of triggering scenes, you would trigger your custom scenes. But this would not work using the regular scene buttons.

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:10 pm

chapelier fou wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:
chapelier fou wrote: i have made a m4l to store and recall configurations of playing clips if you are interested (like customized scenes)

Yes, kind of. Instead of triggering scenes, you would trigger your custom scenes. But this would not work using the regular scene buttons.
Nah, that does not really solve my problem, because I wanted to do exactly this: keep using the regular scene buttons for scenes, without changing the presets.

I guess for now I will just use a bunch of extra scenes, that don't get used for anything but the preset clips. They can be nicely out of the way, because I use my Launchpad to trigger them anyway. So this doesn't interfere all that much with my Push use. But thanks for the offer :-)

chapelier fou

Post by chapelier fou » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:32 pm

ok no worries