[RELEASE] Omnisphere 2 Browser for Push & Komplete Kontrol

Discuss Push with other users.
jestermgee

Re: [RELEASE] Omnisphere VST Presets for Push

Post by jestermgee » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:13 pm

Can you give an example of which preset (name) doesn't work?

Also if you have no sound can you see in the main edit page that the preset has loaded something into the VST?

Using the same VST version, if you manually load the preset from within Omnisphere does it then work or still no go?

What I want to know is if it is an issue with the preset I created or with the VST version of Omni on your system. I can only look into issues related to the actual presets created.

Lastly, did you mean you currently have version 1.5.8 (there is no version 2.5.8 )? Latest version for PC/MAC is 1.5.8d

replika

Post by replika » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:42 am

jestermgee wrote:Can you give an example of which preset (name) doesn't work?

Also if you have no sound can you see in the main edit page that the preset has loaded something into the VST?

Using the same VST version, if you manually load the preset from within Omnisphere does it then work or still no go?

What I want to know is if it is an issue with the preset I created or with the VST version of Omni on your system. I can only look into issues related to the actual presets created.

Lastly, did you mean you currently have version 1.5.8 (there is no version 2.5.8 )? Latest version for PC/MAC is 1.5.8d
thanks for your quick anwser. yes of course i have 1.5.8 installed. if i go for the same preset with the vst version i have the same problem. with the Audiounit i never faced this problem. it seemns its a problem on my side. any ideas from the crowd? strange things..

marcoskohler

Post by marcoskohler » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:15 am

Is your omnisphere updated to the latest version? Click check for updates in the ominsphere vst/au

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:07 am

I think he has covered that (though it shouldn't matter any).

If the actual instrument does NOT have sound playing for the VST preset but does for the AU (and it has nothing to do with my presets) then I would contact Spectrasonics support through your account. They are very quick at getting back to you and supporting their products. Have always been happy with their support.

replika

Post by replika » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:02 am

jestermgee wrote:I think he has covered that (though it shouldn't matter any).

If the actual instrument does NOT have sound playing for the VST preset but does for the AU (and it has nothing to do with my presets) then I would contact Spectrasonics support through your account. They are very quick at getting back to you and supporting their products. Have always been happy with their support.
thaks bro done...

hendrikstudio

Post by hendrikstudio » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:08 am

Wow great work! Thx for sharing :)

Actual i'm not sure by using the browser, sometimes i do presets by myseltf so as long as i cant customize these presets in the instrument rack, i stay in mouse mode :/..

but having controls directly on push is perfect. the eq8 i don't really need inside the instrument rack do i?

:* ..big ones!

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:32 am

The presets are just that, presets. You can make any changes you like and even choose to save it, create your own etc. You can tweak with mouse or do it with Push. All up to you.

The EQ8 is not needed but is assigned to every preset just because I always have an EQ on every track and I almost always set the EQ to cut off the 40Hz and below as a basic start so I like to have it added as a base. You can remove it if you don't want it but it is on the output of all 16,000 presets.

hendrikstudio

Post by hendrikstudio » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:57 am

ok, so it sounds like i'm able to manage the presets by myself. lets try this! :D thx

jackpower

Post by jackpower » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:55 pm

Thank you!

Donated today!

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:42 pm

jackpower wrote:Thank you!

Donated today!
Thanks to all that have donated so far :)

kcrusher

Post by kcrusher » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:24 am

I just donated as well...reaaallly hoping to see this for Trillian, too! :D

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:54 am

kcrusher wrote:I just donated as well...reaaallly hoping to see this for Trillian, too! :D
It is on its way very soon. Thanks for all donations to all.

I am in the middle of a studio rebuild which will take me some time to complete and get back to normal operation but it will be done soon, just has a lower priority for me at the moment. Keep subscribed to this thread for updates. It is half complete.

rbro

Post by rbro » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:19 am

Sorry, I haven't re-read this whole thread, but is there an update available for Omni 2.0?

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:01 am

Nope.

Won't be either.

I have upgraded to Omni2 which is great (now they have fixed the slow loading issue etc) but after using Omni2 and the new browser and the new filtering and lock features etc I have moved away from the limited Push browser again back to PC browsing. I have been personally finding things more limiting using the push browser.

This all coupled with the huge task of redoing new presets = I simply couldn't be assed.

Presets for V1 all work fine on V2 but if you want the V2 presets:

- Use Omnisphere browser
- Create the Racks yourself
- Send me $1000 and I will do it for you

:)