Ableton Live Is Crap! Fact!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
eyeknow

Re: Ableton Live Is Crap! Fact!

Post by eyeknow » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:24 am

kb420 wrote:
eyeknow wrote:Does anyone use sonar anymore?

????
Well, in context it was quite funny.

infernal.machine

Post by infernal.machine » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:26 am

I agree that Ableton is crap. But I am also of the opinion that CPREZ rulez. Suffice it to say I am conflicted.

kb420

Post by kb420 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:48 am

This is by far one of the best threads ever!!!!
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger..........."
-Friedrich Nietzsche-

Nick Shepherd

Post by Nick Shepherd » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:05 pm

kb420 wrote:This is by far one of the best threads ever!!!!
+1

op made my day. carry on !

Post by 102455 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:21 pm

dazzer wrote:I've never know him/her to throw about the use of cracked versions...
Oh, it's there if you look! There are regular uses of the word "craked" (sic) in posts back to 2010.

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:37 pm

infernal.machine wrote:I agree that Ableton is crap. But I am also of the opinion that CPREZ rulez. Suffice it to say I am conflicted.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

kitekrazy

Post by kitekrazy » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:11 pm

Whizzercone wrote:Dammit!
I was hoping for a Sonar forum style beat down.
I wonder how many understand this? That forum is sooooo bad.

kb420

Post by kb420 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:37 pm

kitekrazy wrote:
I totally understand this. Sonar forums aren't really forums. They are a Cult.
-Friedrich Nietzsche-

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:41 pm

You could start a band, "sonar cult" and have people only playing "crash" cymbals.

kitekrazy

Post by kitekrazy » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:46 am

kb420 wrote:
kitekrazy wrote:
I totally understand this. Sonar forums aren't really forums. They are a Cult.
It is a fun place to troll. If you ever want stupid tech advice from Sonar users, I can't think of a better place. It's like going to a dealership garage and the mechanic says the car is not the problem, it's the driver.

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:54 am

haha!

did I do my 20-40% joke yet? Not like that one ever gets old.

Bionecteur

Post by Bionecteur » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:30 am

xzusa8ky wrote:Hallo....

Amazing to see how bad a product can be! Crappy dont even come close! Ableton you are unbelieable bad in producing software! Bugs have been my life since version 4 and the sad thing is its not getting better only worse! The concept could work so nice if the things would work, i dont even bother reading about all the bugs and other crap you guys are producing in Berlin! I will for sure start to use Bitwigs software when it gets realeased, and i hope they will bring a working software which actually works! Its a shame to see how respectless you are treating your paying users, it a joke! But it is a pleasure to know that at least this piece of crap is available for free all over the internet, at least the hackers did something great so people out there dont have to pay nothing for your "Suite" crap! You dont deserve anything better at Ableton, and i hope your high ass will fall from the big chair soon, because thats what you guys deserve! To new users! Dont spend your money on this crappy software, you will spend all your time here on this board to see what they do wrong all the time, HANDS OFF, you find it all over the net for free, so dont pay for NOTHING!

get rid of this crappy M Audio interface , buy I decent one and you will see that some of your problems disappear...
ritsch, ratsch, klick

kb420

Post by kb420 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:54 pm

kitekrazy wrote:It is a fun place to troll. If you ever want stupid tech advice from Sonar users, I can't think of a better place. It's like going to a dealership garage and the mechanic says the car is not the problem, it's the driver.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I'm going to start a massive troll thread there when I get the time. I'll talk about how crappy I think Sonar has become since X1. I'll break their balls about making the program look like a Studio One clone, etc. I'm sure they will crucify me properly for my blasphemy.
-Friedrich Nietzsche-

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:34 pm

Maybe along with the annual favorite DAW poll from a highly trafficked and respected source there should also be a poll on which DAW forums have the most pretentious, defensive users and nazi moderators. It would be fun reading the responses on general music forums when that makes the rounds.

kitekrazy

Post by kitekrazy » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:05 am

kb420 wrote:
kitekrazy wrote:It is a fun place to troll. If you ever want stupid tech advice from Sonar users, I can't think of a better place. It's like going to a dealership garage and the mechanic says the car is not the problem, it's the driver.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I'm going to start a massive troll thread there when I get the time. I'll talk about how crappy I think Sonar has become since X1. I'll break their balls about making the program look like a Studio One clone, etc. I'm sure they will crucify me properly for my blasphemy.
I wouldn't go that far. It's better to point out the stupidity of their solutions or when someone asks if upgrading is worth it. They add so much 3rd party stuff these days. I wouldn't go in there with the Live is better attitude. There's enough bitching about the browser and for someone who never had a DAW, Sonar is a better value price wise. Plus comparing Live to Sonar is apples and oranges. Sonar has copied some things from other DAWs, though.

You can get one or two guys in there to cry though.