I dont get people who say live looks old/ugly/out of date

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
eyeknow

Re: I dont get people who say live looks old/ugly/out of date

Post by eyeknow » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:12 am

It's not about "me" machines, it's about him shitting on a bunch of people. It's gotten out of hand.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:37 am

eyeknow wrote:It's not about "me" machines, it's about him shitting on a bunch of people. It's gotten out of hand.
Every issue for the most part is two people who feel slighted or who feel their feelings aren't being thought about. I don't think Tom is intentionally being over the top, he just takes things too personally for internet forums and 'strikes back' by going on and on and on about it. The whole fixating thing he's doing on you like he did with funken? Yeah that's just you. He's determined that you are a 'bad person', and yeah, it's annoying to read. :x

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:29 am

Have to agree here too in regards to the increasingly spammy posting by Tom.

For the last 4 years most of the forum clogging users have been pushed to the lounge or off the forums. More take their place but it would be great if this was accepted by Tom as a "tone it down please" and not as a personal attack.

Not every thread and post needs your voice Tom. By all means if you can assist please do but if not, leave it to us that can. There really is no need to say "Well I don't own one but I personally think....."

Sorry to the OP and others interested more in the ACTUAL topic. Tom will be back to aggressively defend his position and make his point but I will respect the actual topic and leave on this post.

pencilrocket

Post by pencilrocket » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:44 am

look at this shitty update to flat design. they failed. Live doen't look good but can't fail because it's simplest.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:59 am

pencilrocket wrote:look at this shitty update to flat design. they failed. Live doen't look good but can't fail because it's simplest.

I think this is the first time I've agreed with you about Apple stuff, Yeah iOS 7 is way uglier! A flat design is a good idea, but the icons are shit. Especially the Newstand one there, look at what they did to it? WTF?

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:35 am

Over here, it's all about the cute puppy pics

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:53 am

TomViolenz wrote:
jestermgee wrote:Have to agree here too in regards to the increasingly spammy posting by Tom.

For the last 4 years most of the forum clogging users have been pushed to the lounge or off the forums. More take their place but it would be great if this was accepted by Tom as a "tone it down please" and not as a personal attack.

Not every thread and post needs your voice Tom. By all means if you can assist please do but if not, leave it to us that can. There really is no need to say "Well I don't own one but I personally think....."

Sorry to the OP and others interested more in the ACTUAL topic. Tom will be back to aggressively defend his position and make his point but I will respect the actual topic and leave on this post.
No, I just tell you to get lost.
You have no freaking business to tell me what thread I post in or not.
And I think you are quite a dick for attempting to do so!

And nice that you classify me as clogging the forum, may I ask what your post here does then...
:lol: OMG, the person is delusional!

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:54 am

TomViolenz wrote:
eyeknow wrote:It's not about "me" machines, it's about him shitting on a bunch of people. It's gotten out of hand.
You got to be fucking kidding me!

You, who called me a thief without cause, dares to say that I'm shitting on people?!

The balls....
Get over yourself, whiner.

Emanresu0891

Post by Emanresu0891 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:20 am

This thread is about Lives interface.

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:37 am

TomViolenz wrote:
eyeknow wrote:
Get over yourself, whiner.
Yeah, I'm obviously the one shitting on people here... :roll:
You are

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:39 am

Emanresu0891 wrote:This thread is about Lives interface.
And you're cprezzness whined about a bunch of crap when people were agreeing with you. Are you a sockpuppet?

HorusProject

Post by HorusProject » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:36 pm

Emanresu0891 wrote:This thread is about Lives interface.
I like how people are trying to diffuse this with pictures of puppies and stuff and the argument continues. Time to lock this thread?

ps

I love live's GUI and hope the style stays this way. I would prefer Ableton's resources went into functionality development rather than visual appearance anyway.
Kaon Flux