Touchable aftersales support non-existent?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Fossiel

Touchable aftersales support non-existent?

Post by Fossiel » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:27 am

It seems to me that the support for Touchable ipad app (EUR 21.99) is completely dead for a couple of weeks.

What is going on?

Can we expect anything at all from this team?

Their reputation could be sky-high if they invested some time in this part of their service.

For now, I'm not sure if I'm happy with my recent purchase.

Their supportforum: http://forum.touch-able.com/index.php?board=9.0

Chris / touchAble

Re: Touchable aftersales support non-existent?

Post by Chris / touchAble » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Hey Fossiel,
My apologies for your waiting time!
The support forum is - as far as possible - a User-User forum, similar to this one here.
We used to have an active support forum in the beginning of version 1, but a lot of the problems users encounter look similar, but have completely different causes - and providing support in an open forum turned out to introduce more confusion than actual help.
To get personal support from our team, please visit our helpdesk here:
http://help.touch-able.com

As we are a very small team, we sometimes are not able to answer immediately, but we are trying to help everyone as quickly as possible.
The main consideration we have to take is splitting our time between helping users overcome issues (connection, setup, features, you name it) or spending time coding the app/server to get rid of these problems altogether (and that's what i'm busy with to this moment ;) )

As to what you may expect from us: In my very biased opinion you can expect everything - We've been supporting and developing touchable for almost 4 years now, and we do not intend to stop anytime soon!
so please repeat your request to our helpdesk, we'll be with you as soon as possible!

Cheers,
Chris

Fossiel

Re: Touchable aftersales support non-existent?

Post by Fossiel » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:51 pm

Chris,

Thanks for the swift reply. Actually a sign of life was all I needed at this moment. I'll visit the helpdesk later on, with the minor issue.

Quite a few users seem to find the way to your old support-forum, so you might want to attach a link onto that page.