Ableton Video Tutorial - Quickly create custom drum kits

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Quantize

Ableton Video Tutorial - Quickly create custom drum kits

Post by Quantize » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:33 pm

Hi Guys,

We recently released a new video course that covers how to get the most from your audio loops (how to edit loops to make them your own and create full tracks, that kind of thing). We have posted a sample video from the pack with a neat technique for quickly building drum kits that contain sounds that gel well together.

http://quantizecourses.com/ableton-loop-expert/

Ableton posted a discount code yesterday on the blog/ social media but in case you missed it, use code "20% OFF" to get er.... 20% off on the full course.

Have a great weekend.

Keith

tehupbeat

Re: Ableton Video Tutorial - Quickly create custom drum kits

Post by tehupbeat » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:24 am

Hi there! Thanks for this great course. I've now watched all the videos and I have to say that although I am already working a lot with loops for years now I could still get a huge load of new ideas out of this pack. Aditionally, the methods you are teaching are very efficient – as a result I am now changing my workflow and achieve great results in less time. Conclusion: this pack is entirely worth the money. Please bring us more of this!

kingmauri

Post by kingmauri » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:54 pm

sounds interesting. are these techniques for newbies or more for advanced users?

Quantize

Post by Quantize » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:23 pm

All of the videos packs are aimed more towards the intermediate/ advanced user. I'd like to think they are accessible to any level but if you are new to production or Live it makes sense to gain a grasp of the basics first before venturing into these packs.

Any other questions just shout :-)