Tempo and Keyboards and Keep Monitoring after rec and .....

Share your favorite Ableton Live tips, tricks, and techniques.
ByPass

Tempo and Keyboards and Keep Monitoring after rec and .....

Post by ByPass » Fri May 16, 2003 6:48 am

Pourquoi ne peut-on pas changer le tempo de Live en appuyant simplement sur une (Ex "T") et ensuite utiliser le pavé numérique ?

Aussi pourquoi le monitoring se désactive toujours après l'enregistrement d'un clip?C'est péible

Pour finir:
Le Template ne garde pas en mémoire le bouton "Arm session recording". C'est vraiment pas partique quand on a + de 5 pistes utilisée à être enregistré.

Cordialement

Bypass

chaunceyc

Post by chaunceyc » Fri May 16, 2003 2:31 pm

I agree...these are the 3 biggest drawbacks to the interface. For those of you less than conversant in French the gist of the 3 requests...

Why can't you change the tempo by simply pressing an assigned key (Example "T") and typing in the value?

Why does monitoring shut off after creating a clip? (cc: I've gotten around this by creating a second track that keeps monitoring on, but then I'm using up screen space and am subject to the next gripe...)

Why don't templates remember the state of the monitoring and the record buttons? If you always want to several different tracks/inputs queued for monitoring and recording, it is a pain to have to enable these buttons over and over throughout the night everytime you open a new file.

Thanks,
Chauncey

ByPass

Post by ByPass » Sun May 18, 2003 12:03 pm

:D
Thks to translate Chauncey

Cordialement

ByPass :roll: